, Uttarakhand TET Detailed Exam Syllabus 2019, Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern Download PDF, Download Uttarakhand TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
A few Months ago Uttarakhand TET released Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Notification 2019 on their official site. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Police sector so this is the best opportunity for all of them. In the year of 2019 Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education is going to hire the massive number of vacancies in UBSE. So, candidates if you want to get selected in Uttarakhand TET Department so firstly you all have to prepare for its Exam which is not so easy. So, you have to complete its whole syllabus which is provided below. Before you start your Uttarakhand TET Exam Preparation you just need to read carefully Uttarakhand TET Exam Notification 2019. With the help of Notification, you can figure out the exact syllabus for Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
On this page, we come up with the detailed Uttarakhand TET Exam Syllabus 2019 with also having Uttarakhand TET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern as well. Those candidates who are preparing for UTET exam they all are also practicing for their other competitive exam. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Uttarakhand TET Exam they all must have to aware of its exact syllabus. Basically in this exam questions are asked from Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, General Knowledge, Computer Science, Hindi Language etc… Below we provide all the detailed syllabus so before starting preparation read whole article very carefully.
Uttarakhand TET Exam Syllabus 2019
Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education is all set to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test exam. And those candidates who have applied for UTET Post they all have to appear for TET exam. So, candidates from right now you all have more than one month of Uttarakhand TET Exam Preparation. And with exam syllabus, you all have must aware of its Exam Pattern. Below we provide a table which refers to Uttarakhand TET Exam Pattern with having its Selection Procedure.
On this page, we provide the whole detailed syllabus for Uttarakhand TET Exam So, those candidates who are preparing for Teacher Eligibility Test they all have the cover whole topic which is mentioned below under Uttarakhand TET Exam Syllabus. According to the level of competition in Uttarakhand TET, this is not the exact syllabus but if you are preparing for Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Exam for the post of Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher according to the below-provided syllabus you can get good grades in Uttarakhand TET Exam.
Uttarakhand TET Post Details –
- Primary Teacher
- Upper Primary Teacher
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on 2 Stages i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
MP Police Exam Pattern (Subedar, Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander)
For Primary Teacher
|S.No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
For Upper Primary Teacher
|S.No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development Pedagogy||30||30|
|4||For Maths/ Science Teacher – Maths and Science||60||60|
|5||For Other Teachers – (4a or 4b only one)|
Check UTET Exam Syllabus 2019 (Subject Wise)
For Child Development and Pedagogy Exam Syllabus
- Unit 1: (Child Development): Principles and dimensions of development, Concept of growth and development, Factors affection development (In the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning role of heredity and environment.
- Unit 2: Factors Affection learning, Meaning, and Concept of learning and its processes, How Children learn and think and Motivation and Implications for Learning, Theories of learning and its implication.
- Unit 3 (Individual Differences): Types and factors affection Individual differences of understanding the individual difference on basis of language, Meaning, Community, Gender and Caste and Religion.
- Personality: Factors responsible for shaping its measurement, Concept and types of personality.
- Intelligence: Theories and its measurement, Concept, Multidimensional Intelligence.
- Unit 4 (Understanding Diverse Learners): Mentally retarded, Backward, disadvantaged and deprived, Gifted, Creative, Learning Difficulties, especially abled.
- Adjustment: Role of teacher in the adjustment, Concept, and ways of adjustment.
- Unit 5: Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework (2005), Teaching learning process, Measurement and Evaluation, Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Constriction of Achievement Test, Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation, Action Research, Right to Education Act 2009.
For UTET English Syllabus
- Unit 1: Linking Devices, Unseen Prose Passage, Inferences, Subject-Verb Concord.
- Unit 2: Identification of Alliteration, Unseen Poem, Metaphor, Assonance, Simile, Personification, Rhyme.
- Unit 3: Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Modal Auxiliaries, Sonnet, Literary Terms, Short Story, Elegy, Drama.
- Unit 4: Basic Knowledge of English sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Unit 5: Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Principles of Teaching English, Language Difficulties, Challenges of Teaching English, Errors, and Disorders.
- Unit 6: Remedial Teaching, Methods of Evaluation.
Mathematics Syllabus for UTET Exam
For Unit 1:
- Place Value
- Whole number up to one crore
- Fundamental Mathematical Operations: Subtraction, Addition, Multiplication and Division.
- Indian Currency
- Proper fractions
- Mixed fractions
- The concept of a fraction
- Comparison of the paper fraction of the same denominator
- Addition and Subtraction of fractions
- Prime factors
- Prime and composite number
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Simple interest
- University Law
- Plane and solid geometrical figures, Place and curved surfaces, pint, prosperities of plane geometrical figures, line segment, Line, rey, Angle and their types.
- Weight, Length, Measurement f area and their standard units and relation between them, Capacity, Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects, Time.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Community Mathematics
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking
- Language Mathematics
- Problems of Teaching
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
UTET Environmental Studies Exam Syllabus
- Nuclear and joint families, Family Personal relationships, Addiction (intoxication, smoking) and its personnel, Social abuses (child marriage, dowry system, child labor, theft), Social and economical bad effects.
- Maintenance of clothes at home, Clothes and Habitats – Clothes for different seasons, Habitats of living beings, Various types of houses, Different types of materials for building houses, Handloom and Powerloom, cleanliness of houses and neighboring areas.
- Profession – Profession of your surroundings (Gardening, Stitching Clothes, Vegetable vendor, Farming, Animal rearing), Major industries of Uttarakhand State, Small and cottage industries, Co-operative societies, Need for consumer protection.
- Public places and Institutions: Hospital, Post Office, Public places like school, Railway station, Bus stand, Public property (Road, Streetlight, train, bus, public building etc), employment policies, Wastage of electricity and water, legislative assembly and parliament, General information about Panchayat.
- Our Culture and Civilization: National festivals, food-habits and art and craft of Uttarakhand, Fairs and festivals, Tourist places of Uttarakhand, Dresses, Great personalities of Uttarakhand.
- Personal Hygiene: General information about the internal parts of the body, External parts of our body and their cleanliness, Common diseases (amoebiosis, gastroenteritis, anemia, methemoglobin, malaria, fluorosis, dengue), Balance diet and its importance, Pulse Polio campaign.
- Transport and Communication: Rules for pedestrians and transport, Means of transport and communication, Effects of means of communication on the lifestyle.
- Living Begins: diversity of living organisms, Levels of organization of Plants and Animals, State flower, state animal, state tree, state bird, conservation of species of plants and animals, knowledge of Kharif and Rabi crops, knowledge of reserve forest and wildlife (sanctuaries, national parks, world heritage, tiger reserve)
- Matter and Energy: Various types of fuels, Common properties of substances (State, Color, Ductility, Solubility), Applications of energy in daily life, Types of energy and transformation of one form into another, common properties of light, sources of light, Basic knowledge of air, Forest, Water, different kind of pollution, wetlands and deserts, weather and climate; water cycle, renewable and non-renewable resources of energy in Uttarakhand and concept of their conservation
- Significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies
- Approaches of presenting concepts Activities
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles
- Teaching material/Aids
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Problems of Teaching
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
Candidates wish you all the luck for MP Police Sub Inspector Exam. Hope you all get the information regarding MP Police SI Exam Syllabus.
- 1 Uttarakhand TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern