Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) 2291 Lecturer Jobs 2018, Latest UPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies Notification, Check UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification and Apply Online at the official site of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
In the month of January 2018, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Lecturer, Assistant Professor & Various Vacancies. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in UPPSC Department they all may apply for this Latest UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment after January 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 30th January 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment.
For hiring Lecturer candidates in UPPSC Department So, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently UPPSC Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Vacancies
Every Year Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in UPPSC Department. In all over Uttar Pradesh, Many of thousand of candidates are going to apply for this UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for UPPSC Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of UPPSC. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation in Teaching Sector they all are eligible for UPPSC Lecturer Post so candidates you all can apply for this latest UPPSC Recruitment on or before 30th January 2018.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Latest News
As of now ! students who are looking for UPPSC Lecturer recruitment latest news can check out the image below for more information. Also you can visit the official website which is mentioned below for complete information.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2291 Vacancies
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site : uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Lecturer Post Detail:
- For (Medical) Lecturer/ Asst. Professor: 425 Vacancies
- For (Medical Health & Child Welfare) Dental Surgeon: 595 Vacancies
- For (Teaching Education) Principal: 13 Vacancies
- For (Engineering) Lecturer: 1036 Vacancies
- For (Non-Engineering) Lecturer: 212 Vacancies
- For (Homeopathic) Professor: 03 Vacancies
- For (Homeopathic) Reader: 05 Vacancies
- For (Homeopathic) Lecturer: 01 Post
- For (Unani) Lecturer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 their age criteria is listed below.
- For (Medical) Lecturer/ Asst. Professor: Applicant age should not more than 65 Years.
- For (Medical Health & Child Welfare) Dental Surgeon: Applicant age should be in between 21 to 40 years.
- For (Teaching Education) Principal: Applicant age should be in between 30 to 50 years.
- For (Engineering) Lecturer: Applicant age should be in between 21 to 40 years.
- For (Non-Engineering) Lecturer: Applicant age should be in between 21 to 40 years.
- For (Homeopathic) Professor: Applicant age should be in between 30 to 50 years.
- For (Homeopathic) Reader: Applicant age should be in between 28 to 45 years.
- For (Homeopathic) Lecturer: Applicant age should be in between 25 to 40 years.
- For (Unani) Lecturer: Applicant age should be in between 25 to 40 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- For OBC Category Candidates : 3 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PH Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Vacancies they all must have completed their Post Graduation degree with at least having 50% Marks from the well-recognized institution which should be approved by Govt. of India. Below we provide post wise educational qualification detail.
- For (Medical) Lecturer/ Asst. Professor: Applicant must have completed their Cardiology, D.M. Gastro Entrology, M.Ch. Cardiac Surgery, Nephrology, Neuro Surgery, Plastic Surgery, M.Ch. in Thoracic Surgery, Medicine, Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology, V.D and M.D in Skin, Radio diagnosis, P.M.R./M.S.(General Surgery) or M.S. (Orthopedics) and also having 2 year special training in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation or it’s equivalent.
- For (Medical Health & Child Welfare) Dental Surgeon: Applicant must have done their (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) B.D.S from recognized University or it’s equivalent which must be recognized by Indian Dental Council.
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Teachers Post will be made on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Department.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs 105
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs 65
- For Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs 25
|Dependents Of Freedom Fighters||As per the rules|
|Ex Serviceman||As per the rules|
|Women||As per the rules|
UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitment after 30th January 2018 the next step of officials of UPPSC is Releasing Lecturer Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for UPPSC Lecturer Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of UPPSC Releases any kind of notification regarding Lecturer Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates UPPSC Lecturer Call Letter is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Result 2018
After successfully conduction of UPPSC Lecturer Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release UPPSC Lecturer Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Lecturer Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of UPPSC.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for UPPSC Lecturer Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 30th January 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee: 25th January 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of Application Fee: 7th February 2018
Important and Useful Link :
Check Here: UPPSC Lecturer & Asst. Lecturer Recruitment 2018 (Official Notification)
Click Here: UPPSC Latest Lecturer Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
Download Here : UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Candidates wish you all the luck for UPPSC Recruitment 2018, Lecturer Jobs 2291 Vacancies Notification. Hope you all get the information regarding UPPSC Lecturer Vacancies.
- 1 UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018