Tamil Nadu State Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 9351 Junior Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector & Various Jobs 2017, Latest TNPSC Typist Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017
In the month of November 2017, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector & Various Vacancies. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in TNPSC Department they all may apply for this Latest TNPSC VAO Typist Recruitment 2017. An applicant may apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment after 14th November 2017 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 13th December 2017. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission VAO Typist Recruitment 2017. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for TNPSC Typist Recruitment.
For hiring Typist candidates in TNPSC Department So, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently TNPSC Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Typist Vacancies
Every Year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in TNPSC Department. In all over Tamil Nadu State, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this TNPSC Group IV Vacancy 2017. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for TNPSC Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of TNPSC. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have completed their SSLC they all are eligible for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Post so candidates you all can apply for this latest TNPSC Recruitment on or before 13th December 2017.
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 9351 Vacancies
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group IV Post Details :
- For Junior Assistant (Non-Security): 4096 Vacancies
- For Typist: 3463 Vacancies
- For Steno-Typist (Grade – III): 815 Vacancies
- For (VAO) Village Administrative Officer: 494 Vacancies
- For Junior Assistant (Security): 205 Vacancies
- For Draftsman: 156 Vacancies
- For Field Surveyor: 74 Vacancies
- For Bill Collector (Grade – I): 48 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 their Post-Wise age limit details listed below.
- For Junior Assistant(Security), Junior Assistant(Non-Security), Field Surveyor, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III), Bill Collector-Grade I, Draftsman their age should be in between 18 years to 30 years.
- For (VAO) Village Administrative Officer their age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- For OBC Category Candidates : 3 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PH Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for TNPSC Group Vacancies they all must have completed their 10th or it’s equivalent to a well-recognized board.
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification.
Typing Skill: Those candidates who are going to apply for the post of Typist and Steno-Typist they all must fulfill the requirement typing skill for both post. Requirements are listed below.
- Typing Higher (Tamil & English)
- Typing Higher in English & Typing Lower in Tamil
- Typing Higher in Tamil & Typing Lower in English
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Group 4 Post will be made on Written Test and Personal Interview and Experience.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which are offered by Telangana State Public Service Commission Department.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Group Recruitment 2017 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Kindly Refer to the official notification.
TNPSC Group IV Admit Card 2017
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Recruitment after 13th December 2017 the next step of officials of TNPSC is Releasing tnpsc.gov.in Group 4 Admit 2017 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for TNPSC Group IV Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of TNPSC Releases any kind of notification regarding Group 4 Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates TNPSC Staff Nurse Call Letter is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 4 Result 2017
After successfully conduction of TNPSC Group IV Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release TNPSC Group 4 Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 4 Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of TNPSC.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for TNPSC Group IV Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 14th November 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 13th December 2017
- Exam Date: January 2018 (Tentative)
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here: TNPSC Group 4 Official Notification (Download PDF)
Click Here: TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017-18 (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18, Group IV Jobs 9351 Vacancies Notification. Hope you all get the information regarding TSPSC Saff Nurse Vacancies.