TNPSC Civil judge Recruitment 2020, Upcoming TNPSC Vacancies for the post of Civil Judge Vacancies, Online Application Form is available at tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
In the month of April 2020, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is all set to release the Online Application Form for the post of Civil Judge are coming under TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020.
So, this is a good news for those candidates who are seeking a job in the Government Sector and in TNPSC Department. So, those candidates who are seeking Govt. Job so they all can apply for this Latest TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020. There is a total of 320 Vacancies for all these posts. So, candidates if you are going to apply for this job so you need to read the whole article first. Below We mention all the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Important Links etc.
Those Candidates who are from Punjab and Seeking the job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission so for them, TNPSC Releases an employment notification on their official site So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
Candidates if you are eligible for TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancies and yet not applied for it so apply as soon as possible cause the last date of Submission of TNPSC Civil Judge Online Application will be updated soon. You can apply through the official site of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Details –
- Organisation Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Post Name: Civil Judge
- Total Number of Vacancies: 320
- Apply Mode: Via Online (Through Official Site)
Post Details :
- For Civil Judge: 320 Vacancies
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to Apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 their Age Limit Criteria Listed Below.
- For TNPSC Civil Judge: Applicant age should be in between 25 to 40 years.
- For More Details Kindly visit to the official notification through the below provided link.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification :
For For Practicing Advocates:
- Applicant must have Possess their Degree in Lab from recognized university in India or it’s equivalent and must enrolled in Tamil Nadu Bar Council or through any other state Bar Council.
- Applicant must be practicing as an Advocate in any court. And Must have practiced for not less than three years.
- Applicant must be an Assistant Public Possessing a law degree from recognized board.
For Fresher Law Graduates:
- Applicant Must have passed Graduation in Law from a recognized university.
- And eligible to get enrolled as an advocate.
For More details kindly visit the official notification through the direct link mentioned below.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates on written test and personal Interview.
Application Fee: Application Fee refers the official website of TNPSC.
So, candidates if you are seeking Civil Judge Jobs than you can easily apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 check the whole eligibility criteria and you get you are fit in that criteria then applying as soon as possible for TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancies through the link provided below. The last date for submission of Online Application is Available Soon.
TNPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020
It is Expected that before 15 to 20 Days of Written Exam officials of TNPSC releases it’s Admit Card on their official web portal. So, candidates are advised to Download their Admit Card through the Respective Website. Because at the time of Examination candidates need to carry their Admit card. Without TNPSC Civil Judge Admit Card candidates are not allowed to sit in the Examination Hall. So, candidates, whenever TNPSC Releases it’s Admit Card you call, will be informed on the Same Page.
TNPSC Civil Judge Result 2020
It is expected that After Examination within one month or 45 days officials of TNPSC Releases its result on their official site. So, candidates can check their result through the official site of TNPSC. So, candidates are advised to check the official site of TNPSC regularly. West Bengal Public Service Commission releases the result as well as Cut off and Answer Key as well.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Releasing of Advertisement: 9th April 2020
- Start Date to Apply: 9th April 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 7th May 2020
- Last Date to pay Application Fee: 9th May 2020
How to Apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
- Firstly visit the official site of TNPSC.
- Now Search for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 on the Homepage
- Then Click on it
- Now Click on Application Form
- Fill the whole form carefully with correct details.
- Now Pay your Application Fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 (Official Notification)
TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2020 (Application Form)
Candidates wish you all the luck for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020. Hope you all get the information regarding TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2020.