Staff Selection Constable (JE) Recruitment Notification 2018, Latest SSC JE Recruitment Notification, Candidates May Apply Online through the official site of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2018
A few days ago, Staff Selection Commission releases an employment notification for the post of JE (Junior Engineer) to fill up the total of vacancies. The Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Online Registration is going to start from Updates Soon and the last date of submission of Online Application will be updated soon. So, this is a great opportunity for those candidates who are seeking the job in Central Government Job in India. So, candidates, if you are making your mind and going to apply for JE Recruitment than you all, have to check this page very carefully or you can visit the official site of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in. This SSC JE Job Recruitment Notification is published in last week of Employment Newspaper. Since there is no any brief description regarding SSC JE Recruitment.
So, below we are going to provide all relevant details regarding SSC (JE) Junior Engineer Recruitment i.e. Whole Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. And also having PDF Link of Official Notification.
SSC JE Job Notification 2018
Candidates if you are not familiar with SSC which is also known as Staff Selection Commission and it came under Government of India. Staff Selection Commission is established on 4th November 1975 and it came under Central Government of India. And every year SSC releases various kind of recruitment to recruit capable candidates in the SSC Department. Right now official of SSC Releases Approx or More than 1000 vacancies for Junior Engineer Posts. After Successfully Registration Candidates need to appear in SSC JE Written Exam. And after Written Exam those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Document Verification Round. So, candidates before applying online you all need to read carefully the official notification. With the help of official notification, you can get each and every detail of eligibility criteria.
Those Candidates who are Interested in Central Government Job and done their 10+2 (Intermediate) so for them, SSC releases an employment notification for the post of Junior Engineer. The last date for Submission of Online Application is 17th November 2017.
It is expected that last date of submission of Application Form for SSC Junior Engineer is 2018 So, all Interested and eligible candidates have to apply on or before it’s the Last Date. Candidates for more details you all have to read the whole official notification carefully.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification Details –
- Organisation Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name : (JE) Junior Engineer
- Total Number of Vacancies :
- Official Site : ssc.nic.in
Detailed Post Name :
- Mechanical junior Engineer
- Electrical and Mechanical Junior engineer
- Junior Engineer Civil
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
- Junior Engineer Electrical
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancies Recruitment 2017 their age should be in between 18 years to 32 years.
- For (CWC) Central Water Commission and CPWD Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical) upper age limit is 32 years.
- For MES Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical) Upper age limit is 30 years.
- For Contract and Survey, MES Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil) Upper age limit should be 27 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for SSC JE Recruitment they all must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or 3 years Diploma in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical or it’s equivalent from well-recognized board or Institution.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Junior Engineer Post will be made on Tier-1 & Tier-2 Exam, Personal Interview, and Medical Test.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package of Rs 9,300 to 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs 4200/- and many more benefits which are offered by Staff Selection Commission.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Those candidates who belong to General and OBC Category they all need to pay Rs 100/-
- And those candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women or those who are Ex-s they all are exempted from application fee.
SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018
Those students who have successfully enrolled themselves in SSC JE Recruitment after 2018 the next step of officials of SSC is Releasing JE Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for SSC Junior Exam Tier-1 test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of SSC Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
SSC JE Result 2018
After successful conduction of Junior Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of SSC but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release SSC Junior Engineer Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round.
How to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancies they all need visit to the official site of SSC
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for SSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online:
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form:
- Tier-1 Exam:
Important and Useful Link :
Download: SSC JE Advertisement
Click Here: Apply Online
Candidates wish you all the luck for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding SSC JE Recruitment.