Southern Railway Recruitment For Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Online Application Form 2017, Latest 1421 Railway Jobs, Latest Southern Railway Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Vacancies, Railway Vacancies Apply Online at rrccr.com
Southern Railway Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
In the year of 2017-18 Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is going to release RRC Southern Railway Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2018 at their Official Site. Board is going to publish the recruitment advertisement for 1421 number of vacancies for Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Posts. So, Firstly Candidates need to read the whole advertisement notification carefully to check whether they are eligible or not. Candidates can easily check their Eligibility Criteria through the notification which is released by the officials of RRC or you can check your eligibility criteria for here too through this page. Cause on this page we are going to elaborate the whole criteria below.
Candidates need to read the whole below notification before applying for Indian Southern Railway Vacancy 2017. It is expected that approx 2.5 lakh vacancies are releases by RRB & RRC. And more than 80000 vacancies are for Non-Technical Posts i.e. Loco Pilot, Security Department, Gang man, Assistant Loco Pilot, Lineman, Assistant Station Master, Guard, Keyman and Maintenance. So, those candidates who think they are capable to serve to Indian Railway so they all can apply for RRB and RRC southern railway Recruitment 2018 via online mode through the official site of RRC. For More RRB Jobs 2018 Keep visiting on the same page for other notifications as well.
Indian Southern Railway Retired Railway Staff 1421 Recruitment Vacancies
Those candidates who are making their mind to take RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Exam so firstly you all have to get familiar with Railway Recruitment Board & Cell. Basically, RRB is one of the biggest Railway organization in all over Asia. Which is established on 16th April 1853? In India, it is known as Bhartiya Rail. RRB is a public sector organization which is operated by the (GOI) Government of India. Indian Railway is one of the biggest Rail Network in all over the world. Railway spread approx 116000 Km in a route of 68000 over 7200 stations. Indian Rail carries 9 billion passengers every year to their destination. At present Indian Railway have 1.4 million employees working under it and providing satisfactory services to their customers. Whole India Railway is divided into 21 Zones and these zones are divided into the subdivision. Below we provide a table with the name of all Zones. Indian Railway Headquarter (HQ) is located in the capital of India (New Delhi). Every year RRB & RRC release various vacancies from Junior Level to Officer Level.
In the month of November 2017 RRB & RRC is going to come up with 1.5 vacant positions So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of RRC. Below we are going to provide the whole eligibility criteria i.e. Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, and Links are mentioned below and Selection Criteria also defined below.
In the Year of 2017-18 Indian Central Railway is going to recruit massive number of candidates for Various Post of Grade A, B, C & D So, those candidates who are seeking job in Indian Southern Railway recruitment they all can apply through the region-wise official site of southern railway recruitment or you can apply from here too through the direct link which is provided below.
It is expected that Indian Railway Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Vacancies Notification is going to out in the month of November 2017 So, candidates if you are one of them who are seeking the job in Railways than you need to visit on the same page for further details.
- Name of the Organisation: RRC
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1421
- Post Name: Retired Railway Staff Recruitment vacancies
- Official Site: www.rrccr.com
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: Southern Railway Department
- Application Mode: Via Online
Southern Railway Post Details (Cluster & Unit Wise) :
- Ministerial Staff with 102 Posts
- S&WI is coming with 6 Posts
- Staff Car Driver has 24 Posts
- Steno have 21 Posts
- SS / SM is also coming with 87 Posts
- TNC will be having 24 Posts
- Shunting Master is also having 1 Post
- Points Man / SCP would be having 58 Posts
- Guard will be having 124 Posts
- Section Controller with 1 Post
- Plumber will be having 15 posts
- Carpenter will be having 15 Posts
- Bricks Layer will be having 20 Posts
- Painter will be having 21 Posts
- Black Smith will be having 37 Posts
- Welder will be having 10 Posts
- T. Maintainer will be having 257 Posts
- JE Works will be having 8 Posts
- JE P.Way will be having 26 Posts
- SSE P.Way will be having 50 Posts
- Telecom Helper is coming with 11 posts
- Telecom Sr Tech / Tech is coming with 11 Posts
- SSE / JE is coming with 10 Posts
- Signal Helper is coming with 25 Posts Telecom
- Sr Tech / Tech Signal is coming with 25 Posts
- Signal SSE / JE is coming with 15 Posts
- Helper is coming with 4 Posts
- SSE TLD & AC is coming with 5 Posts
- Electrical G Driver is coming with 1 Post
- Electrical G Technical P is coming with 43 Posts
- Sr Technical P Electrical G is also having 2 Posts
- Electrical G JE is also having 2 Posts
- Electrical G SSE is also having 4 Posts
- G JE Drg Electrical is also having 2 Posts
- Electrical RS / TBM / RPM Technician is also having 40 Posts
- Supervisor is also having 6 Posts
- Electrical TRD Supervisor is also having 14 Posts
- Hospital Safaiwala is also having 61 Posts
- Hospital Attendant is also having 15 Posts
- Mechanical Technician is also having 85 Posts
- Mechanical Supervisor is also having 8 Posts
- Electrical RS / TBM / VLCY ( N/A )
- Technician is also having63 Posts
- Electrical ELS / AJJ ( N/A )
- TRD Electrical Helper is also having 5 Posts
- Electrical TRD Technician is also having 57 Posts
Indian Central Railway Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should not be more than 62 years Years as on 30th October 2017.
Age Relaxation: Will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: 03 Years
- Physical Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed their 10th or 12th. For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Merit List and Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General and OBC Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs 100/-
- SC/ ST & Other Reserved Category Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package after completion of Selection Procedure.
|Name Of Organisation||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Retired Railway Staff / Apprentice|
|Beginning Of Application Form||*Ongoing*|
|Ending Of Application Form||Updated soon|
|Job Location||South India|
|Railway Region||Post Name||No. Of Post||Application Status|
|RRB & RRC||Various||2,64,095||Apply Now|
|Southern Railway||Various||1421||Apply Now|
|RRB||Assistant Loco Pilot||Various||Apply Now|
|RRC||“Group D”||62907||Apply Now|
|Northern Railway||Apprentice||3162||Apply Now|
|Eastern Railway||Apprentice||863||Apply Now|
|Central Railway||Apprentice||2196||Apply Now|
|North-East||Ticket Collector||426||Apply Now|
|All Region||Station Master||50000||Apply Now|
|Northen Region||JE SSE||4690||Apply Now|
|RRC Jaipur||Apprentice||1164||Apply Now|
Indian Southern Railway Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Indian Southern Railway Recruitment in between 30 days of Recruitment Advertisement the next step of officials of Southern Railway is Releasing Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Admit 2017 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Indian SR Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Railway Recruitment Cell Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link of Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates RRC Southern Railway Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
RRC Southern Railway Result 2018
After successfully conduction of Southern Railway Retired Railway Staff Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Railway Recruitment Cell but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release Indian Southern Railway Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for southern railway recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment for Retired Railway Staff Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of RRC.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for RRC Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Online Application Form
- You all need to fill the application form with relevant information.
- Now attach all relevant documents (self-attested).
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 22nd November 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11th December 2017
Important and Useful Links :
Click Here: RRC Recruitment 2018 (Recruitment Advertisement)
Click Here: RRC SR Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
Download Here : Southern Railway Admit Card 2018
Candidates wish you all the luck for RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Exam 2017-18. Hope you all get the information regarding Indian Southern Railway Recruitment Online Application Form 2018.