RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, Latest School Lecturer Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
In the month of May 2018, Rajasthan Public Service Commission Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Lecturer. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Rajasthan Public Service Commission Department they all may apply for this Latest RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment on or after 17th May 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form 16th June 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment.
For hiring Lecturer candidates in Rajasthan Public Service Commission Department So, Raj PSC invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently Rajasthan Public Service Commission release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Rajasthan School Lecturer Vacancies
Every Year Rajasthan Public Service Commission Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in RPSC. In all over Rajasthan State, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this Raj Lecturer Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Lecturer Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Rajasthan Public Service Commission. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Rajasthan Public Service Commission Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Total Number of Vacancies: 5000 Vacancies
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
|Subject Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2018 their age should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- For BC Category Candidates : 03 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PWD Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
- For Ex Servicemen Candidates: 03 years of Age Relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- Applicant mus have completed their Post Graduation in second class concerned subject with at least 48% minimum marks from recognized university.
- Applicant must have completed their Shastri/ B.Ed Degree.
- Applicant also having working knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script) and also having good knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- And having work experience in relevant field.
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Lecturer Post will be made on Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Rajasthan Public Service Commission Department.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
RPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in RPSC Lecturer Recruitment after 9th May 2018 the next step of officials of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is Releasing School Lecturer Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Rajasthan Lecturer Exam Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of RPSC Lecturer Releases any kind of notification regarding Steno Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates Rajasthan Public Service Commission School Lecturer Call Letter is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
RPSC Lecturer Result 2018
After successfully conduction of RPSC Lecturer Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Rajasthan Public Service Commission but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release RPSC School Lecturer Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Lecturer Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for RPSC Lecturer Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 17th May 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 16th June 2018
Important and Useful Link :
Rajasthan PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018: (Official Notification)
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018: (Apply Online)
|Department||Post Name||No. of Post||Application Status|
|RPSC||Subordinate service||980||Apply Here|
|RPSC||Head Master||1200||Apply Here|
|RPSC||Statistical Officer||225||Apply Here|
Candidates wish you all the luck for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, 5000 School Lecturer Vacancies Notification. Hope you all get the information regarding Rajasthan Assistant Statistical Officer Vacancies.