Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab (PBDWSS) 210 Junior Engineer Jobs 2018, Latest PBDWSS JE Recruitment Vacancies Notification, Check Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification and Apply Online at the official site of PBDWSS i.e. govt.thapar.edu
PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
In the month of April 2018, Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (PBDWSS) Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer Vacancies. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in APPSC Department they all may apply for this Latest Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (PBDWSS) Recruitment after 10th April 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 8th May 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for PBDWSS JE Recruitment.
For hiring Lecturer candidates in PBDWSS Department So, Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (PBDWSS) invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently PBDWSS Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Department of Water Supply and Sanitation JE Recruitment Vacancies
Every Year Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (PBDWSS) Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in PBDWSS Department. In all over Punjab, Many of thousand of candidates are going to apply for this PBDWSS Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for PBDWSS Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of PBDWSS. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is released by Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (PBDWSS) Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have completed their Diploma in Engineering they all are eligible for PBDWSS Junior Engineer Post so candidates you all can apply for this latest PBDWSS JE Recruitment on or before 8th May 2018.
PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (PBDWSS)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 210 Vacancies
- Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: govt.thapar.edu
Eligibility Criteria for PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for PBDWSS JE Recruitment 2018 their age criteria is listed below.
- Applicant age should be in between 18 to 37 Years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- For OBC Category Candidates : 3 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PH Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for PBDWSS Junior Engineer Vacancies they all must have completed their Diploma or Degree in Engineering in relevant stream from the well-recognized institution which should be approved by Govt. of India.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Applicant Must have Completed their Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Applicant Must Have Completed their Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Engineering (Electrical): Applicant Must Have Completed their Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification for Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Junior Engineer Recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Junior Engineer Post will be made on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Department.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 500/-
- Other Categories: Rs 1,000/-
PBDWSS Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Junior Engineer Recruitment after 8th May 2018 the next step of officials of PBDWSS is Releasing Junior Engineer Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for PBDWSS Junior Engineer Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of PBDWSS Releases any kind of notification regarding Junior Engineer Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates PBDWSS Junior Engineer Call Letter is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Junior Engineer Result 2018
After successfully conduction of PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Department of Water Supply and Sanitation but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release PBDWSS Junior Engineer Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for PBDWSS JE Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Junior Engineer Recruitment they all need the visit to the official site of PBDWSS.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Releasing Date of Advertisement: 9th April 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10th April 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08th May 2018
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 09th May 2018
- Releasing of Admit Cards: 29th May 2018
- PBDWSS JE Exam Date: 03 June 2018
- Results for Written Exam: June 2018 (Expected)
Important and Useful Link :
PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018: Official Notification
PBDWSS JE Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
Download Here : PBDWSS JE Admit Card
Candidates wish you all the luck for or PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, JE Jobs 210 Vacancies Notification. Hope you all get the information regarding Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Junior Engineer Recruitment Vacancies.