Indian Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2018, Latest 1164 RRC Jobs, Latest Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancies, RRC Vacancies Apply Online at rrcjaipur.in
RRC Jaipur Apprentice Online Application Form 2018
In the year of 2018 Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is going to release RRC Jaipur NWR Apprentice and Various Recruitment 2018 at their Official Site. Board is going to publish the recruitment advertisement for 1164 number of vacancies for Apprentice Posts. So, Firstly Candidates need to read the whole advertisement notification carefully to check whether they are eligible or not. Candidates can easily check their Eligibility Criteria through the notification which is released by the officials of RRC Jaipur or you can check your eligibility criteria for here too through this page. Cause on this page we are going to elaborate the whole criteria below.
Candidates need to read the whole below notification before applying for Indian RRC NWR Vacancy 2018. It is expected that approx 2.5 lakh vacancies are releases by RRB & RRC. And more than 80000 vacancies are for Non-Technical Posts i.e. Loco Pilot, Security Department, Gang man, Assistant Loco Pilot, Lineman, Assistant Station Master, Guard, Keyman, and Maintenance. So, those candidates who think they are capable to serve to Indian Railway so they all can apply for RRB and RRC Recruitment 2018 via online mode through the official site of RRC. For More Keep visiting on the same page.
Indian Railway NWR 1164 Apprentice Vacancies
Those candidates who are making their mind to take RRC Jaipur Apprentice Exam so firstly you all have to get familiar with Railway Recruitment Board & Cell. Basically, RRB is one of the biggest Railway organization in all over Asia. Which is established on 16th April 1853? In India, it is known as Bhartiya Rail. RRB is a public sector organization which is operated by the (GOI) Government of India. Indian Railway is one of the biggest Rail Network in all over the world. Indian Railway spread approx 116000 Km in the route of 68000 over 7200 stations. Indian Rail carries 9 billion passengers every year to their destination. At present Indian Railway have 1.4 million employees working under it and providing satisfactory services to their customers. Whole India Railway is divided into 21 Zones and these zones are divided into the subdivision. Below we provide a table with the name of all Zones. Indian Railway Headquarter (HQ) is located in the capital of India (New Delhi). Every year RRB & RRC release various vacancies from Junior Level to Officer Level.
In the month of October 2017 RRB & RRC is going to come up with 1.5 vacant positions So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of RRC. Below we are going to provide the whole eligibility criteria i.e. Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, and Links are mentioned below and Selection Criteria also defined below.
In the Year of 2018 Indian Railway NWR is going to recruit massive number of candidates for Various Post of Grade A, B, C & D So, those candidates who are seeking job in Indian Railway they all can apply through the region-wise official site of Indian Railway NWR or you can apply from here too through the direct link which is provided below.
It is expected that Indian Railway Apprentice Vacancies Notification is going to out in the month of October 2017 So, candidates if you are one of them who are seeking the job in Railways than you need to visit on the same page for further details.
- Name of the Organisation: RRC Jaipur
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1164
- Post Name: Apprentice and various Vacancies
- Official Site : www.rrcjaipur.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: North Western Railway Department
- Application Mode: Via Online
Region Wise Vacancy Details :
- For (DRM Officer) Divisional Railway Manager Office, Ajmer: 153 Vacancies
- For (DRM Officer) Divisional Railway Manager Office, Bikaner: 168 Vacancies
- For (ORM Office) Divisional Manager’s Office, Jodhpur: 39 Vacancies
- For (ORM Office) Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Jaipur: 84 Vacancies
- For B.T.C Loco, Ajmer: 126 Vacancies
- For B.T.C Carriage, Ajmer: 210 Vacancies
- For Carriage Work Shop, Jodhpur: 294 Vacancies
- For Carriage Work Shop, Bikaner: 90 Vacancies
Grade Wise District Post Details :
For Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Officer), Bikaner
- Fitter (Electrical) – 78 Vacancies
- Fitter (Mech/C & W) – 90 Vacancies
For Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Officer), Ajmer
- DSL Mech – 129 Vacancies
- Fitter C & W – 24 Vacancies
For Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (ORM Office), Jodhpur
- Mech. DSL – 30 Vacancies
- Electrician – 09 Vacancies
For Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (ORM Office), Jaipur
- Electric – 15 Vacancies
- Fitter (Mech/C & W) -54 Vacancies
- S & T – 15 Vacancies
For B.T.C Loco Ajmer
- Fitter – 66 Vacancies
- Dsl. Mech – 30 Vacancies
- Welder – 30 Vacancies
For B.T.C Carriage, Ajmer
- Welder – 30 Vacancies
- Fitter – 100 Vacancies
- Painter – 72
For Carriage Works Shop, Bikaner
- Turner – 12 Vacancies
- Welder – 09 Vacancies
- Wireman – 09 Vacancies
- Fitter – 30 Vacancies
- Electrician – 09 Vacancies
- Machinist – 06 Vacancies
- Carpenter – 15 Vacancies
For Carriage Works Shop, Jodhpur
- Carpenter – 66 Vacancies
- Painter (Gen.) – 39 Vacancies
- Machinist – 12 Vacancies
- Fitter – 123 Vacancies
- Welder (G&E) – 33 Vacancies
- M.M.T.M – 21 Vacancies
Indian Railway NWR Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be in between 15 to 24 Years as on 30th October 2017.
Age Relaxation: Will be applicable to Reserved Category Candidates
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed their 10th or 12th. For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection Candidates will be made on Merit List and Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General and OBC Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs 100/-
- SC/ ST & Other Reserved Category Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package after completion of Selection Procedure.
Railway Apprentice Exam Pattern
|EXAM||Type Of Test||Subject||No. Of Question||Duration|
|Written test||Objective||General Intelligence, Awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetical reasoning||100||90 minutes|
|Railway Region||Post Name||No. Of Post||Application Status|
|RRB & RRC||Various||2,64,095||Apply Now|
|Southern Railway||Various||1421||Apply Now|
|RRB||Assistant Loco Pilot||Various||Apply Now|
|RRC||“Group D”||62907||Apply Now|
|Northern Railway||Apprentice||3162||Apply Now|
|Eastern Railway||Apprentice||863||Apply Now|
|Central Railway||Apprentice||2196||Apply Now|
|North-East||Ticket Collector||426||Apply Now|
|All Region||Station Master||50000||Apply Now|
|Northen Region||JE SSE||4690||Apply Now|
|RRC Jaipur||Apprentice||1164||Apply Now|
Indian Railway NWR Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Indian Railway North Western Railway Recruitment in between 30 days of Recruitment Advertisement the next step of officials of Railway NWR is Releasing NWR Admit 2017 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Indian Railway NWR Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Railway Recruitment Cell Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates RRC NWR Apprentice Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
RRC NWR Result 2018
After successfully conduction of NWR Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Railway Recruitment Board but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release Indian Railway NWR Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for RRB Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for RRC Jaipur Apprentice Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of RRC Jaipur.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for RRC Jaipur Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 30th October 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th November 2017
Important and Useful Links :
Click Here: RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2018 (Recruitment Advertisement)
Click Here: RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2018(Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for RRC Jaipur NWR Exam 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding Indian Railway NWR Online Application Form 2017-18.