NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020, Upcoming NRHM Assam Vacancies for the post of Audiometric Assistant Vacancies, Online Application Form is available at nrhmassam.in
NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
In the month of April 2020, National Health Mission, Assam is all set to release the Online Application Form for the post of Medical Officer vacancies are coming under NRHM Assam Recruitment 2020.
So, this is a good news for those candidates who are seeking a job in Government Sector and in NRHM Assam Department. So, those candidates who are seeking Govt. Job so they all can apply for this Latest NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020. There is a total of 508 Vacancies for all these posts. So, candidates if you are going to apply for this job so you need to read the whole article first. Below We mention all the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Important Links etc.
Those Candidates who are from Assam and Seeking the job in National Health Mission, Assam so for them, NRHM Staff Nurse Assam Releases an employment notification on their official site So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
Candidates if you are eligible for NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Vacancies and yet not applied for it so apply as soon as possible cause the last date of Submission of NRHM Assam Audiometric Assistant Online Application will be updated soon. You can apply through the official site of NRHM Assam i.e. nrhmassam.in
NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Details –
- Organisation Name: National Health Mission, Assam.
- Post Name: Staff Nurse, Block Programme Manager, Audiometric Assistant & Others
- Total Number of Vacancies: 508
- Apply Mode: Via Online (Through Official Site)
Post Details :
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Superintending Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Addl Consultant (MH)||02|
|PA to Mission Director||01|
|District Media Expert||02|
|District Community Mobilizer||01|
|Assistant District Data Manager||09|
|Block Programme Manager||11|
|Block Accounts Manager||03|
|Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech – Language Pathologist)||06|
|Junior Engineer (Instrumentation)||02|
NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to Apply for NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 their Age Limit Criteria Listed Below.
- Applicant age should not more than 43 Years.
- For Superintending Engineer (Civil), Addl. Consultant (MH): Age Should Not more than 62 Years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification :
- For Staff Nurse: Applicant must have done their B.Sc in Nursing or GNM from Recognized University.
- For Addl Consultant (MH): Applicant should have done their MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics from recognized University. Should have good Communication and Professional Skills. Also ability to work in Multidisciplinary or Social Sector with 5 years of experience.
- For Superintending Engineer (Civil): Applicant should have done their Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Works with 10 years of Experience.
- For Direct Media Expert: Applicant should have done their Master’s in Mass Communication with 4 years work experience.
- For PA to Mission Director: Applicant should have done their Graduation. Diploma in Stenography and having Short hand speed or 80 word per minute. Typing Speed of 40 word per minute. And Must have Computer Proficiency: Also having 5 years of Work Experience.
- For Block Programme Manager: Applicant should have done their MBA or PGDM from Recognized Board. Also having 3 years of Work Experience.
- For Assistant District Data Manager: Applicant should have done their BCA or B.Sc or DOEXCC “A” Level or BA from recognized board. And 3 years of Work Experience. Should have basic knowledge of Hardware and Software and also able to attend troubleshooting in Computers.
- For Chemical Instructor: Applicant should have done their B.Sc in Nursing from recognized board.
- For Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech-Language Pathologist): Applicant should have completed their Degree in Audiology & language Pathology or Completed their B.Sc in Speech and Hearing from Recognized Board.
- For Block Accounts Manager: Applicant should have completed their B.Com with 3 years of Post Qualification Experience. Also have teaching experience.
- For Junior Engineer (Instrumentation): Applicant should have odne their Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electrical. and 2 years of Post Qualification Work Experience. Should have Computer Proficiency in MS Office.
- For Audiometric Assistant: Applicant must be technical person with 1 year Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS) from an RCI Recognized Institute.
For More details kindly visit the official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on written test and personal Interview.
Assam NRHM Pay Scale (Salary Detail):
- For Staff Nurse: Rs.16,500/-
- For Superintending Engineer (Civil): Negotiable
- For Addl Consultant (MH): Rs.38,00/-
- For PA to Mission Director: Rs.24,000/-
- For District Media Expert: Rs.24,000/-
- For District Community Mobilizer: Rs.22,000/-
- For Assistant District Data Manager: Rs.19,000/-
- For Block Programme Manager: Rs.20,000/-
- For Block Accounts Manager: Rs.16,500/-
- For Clinical Instructor: Rs.20,000/-
- For Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech-Language Pathologist): Rs.30,000/-
- For Audiometric Assistant: Rs.15,000/-
- For Junior Engineer (Instrumentation): Rs.21,000/-
Application Fee: Category Wise Application Fee Listed Below.
- Kindly Refer to the official notification.
So, candidates if you are seeking Staff Nurse Jobs than you can easily apply for NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 check the whole eligibility criteria and you get you are fit in that criteria then applying as soon as possible for NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Vacancies through the link provided below. The last date for submission of Online Application is Available Soon.
NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
It is Expected that before 15 to 20 Days of Written Exam officials of NRHM Assam releases it’s Admit Card on their official web portal. So, candidates are advised to Download their Admit Card through the Respective Website. Because at the time of Examination candidates need to carry their Admit card. Without NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card candidates are not allowed to sit in the Examination Hall. So, candidates, whenever NRHM Assam Releases it’s Admit Card you call, will be informed on the Same Page.
NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Result 2020
It is expected that After Examination within one month or 45 days officials of NRHM Assam Releases its Staff Nurse result on their official site. So, candidates can check their result through the official site of NRHM Assam. So, candidates are advised to check the official site of NRHM Assam regularly. National Health Mission, Assam releases the result as well as Cut off and Answer Key as well.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Filling Online Application: (Date Updated Soon)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: (Date Updated Soon)
How to Apply for NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
- Firstly visit the official site of NRHM Assam
- Now Search for NRHM Assam Recruitment 2020 on the Homepage
- Now Click on it
- Now Click on Application Form
- Fill the whole form carefully with correct details.
- Now Pay your Application Fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
|Click Here||NRHM Assam Official Notification|
|Click Here||NRHM Assam Recruitment|
|Click Here||NRHM Assam Exam Syllabus|
|Click Here||NRHM Assam Admit Card|
|Click Here||NRHM Assam Answer key|
|Click Here||NRHM Assam Result|
Candidates wish you all the luck for NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020. Hope you all get the information regarding NRHM Assam Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020.