Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018, Latest Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e. mpsc.gov.in for upcoming MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment.
Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
In the month of July 2018, Maharashtra Public Service Commission Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer and Various Vacancies. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in MPSC Sector they all may apply for this Latest MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this MPSC Recruitment on or after July 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 27th July 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it applies for Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment.
For hiring Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Vacancies candidates in MPSC Department So, Maharashtra Public Service Commission invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently Maharashtra Public Service Commission department release this news in Dainik Bhaskar and Local Newspaper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining MPSC Department.
Latest MPSC Sub Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Vacancies
Every Year MPSC Department Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in Maharashtra Public Service Commission Department. In all over India, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this MPSC Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of MPSC. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases MPSC Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Maharashtra Public Service Commission(APSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 547 Vacancies
- Job Location: All over India
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: mpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 their age should be.
- For Sub Inspector Group – C (SI) & Tax Inspector Group – C: Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 38 Years.
- For Clerk Typist (English & Marathi) – C: Minimum 19 Years to Maximum 38 Years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for MPSC SUB Inspector, Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer Vacancies they all must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from the well-recognized University or Institution.
- Applicant must have a linguistic knowledge in Marathi.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Post will be made on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which are offered by Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- For Sub Inspector Group: Rs.5,200 to 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs 3,500/-.
- For Tax Inspector Group: Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- + Grade pay of Rs 2,400/-
- For Clerk Typist (English & Marathi): Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- + Grade pay of Rs.1900/-.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General Candidates: need to pay Rs.374/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: ST/SC Aspirants should have to pay Rs.274/-
MPSC SI Admit Card 2018
Those students who have successfully enrolled themselves in Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment. The next step of officials of Maharashtra Public Service Commission is Releasing MPSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for MPSC Sub Inspector Test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of MPSC Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates MPSC Sub Inspector & Tax Inspector Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
MPSC Sub Inspector Result 2018
After successfully conduction of MPSC Sub Inspector Exam Candidates can check it’s Category Wise Cut off Marks as well through the official site of MPSC but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release MPSC Sub Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment they all need the visit to the official site of MPSC i.e. mpsc.gov.in.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for MPSC Sub Inspector Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: Updated Soon
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 27th July 2018
Important and Useful Link :
MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment: Official Notification
MPSC SI, Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Recruitment: Apply Online
Also Check : Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2018
Candidates wish you all the luck of Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding Maharashtra PSC Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Vacancies.