KVS TGT PGT and PRT Recruitment Notification 2017-18, Latest TGT PGT Job Notification, Candidates May Apply Online through the official site of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Few days ago, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan releases an employment notification for the post of TGT PGT and PRT to fill up total of 546 vacancies. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Online Registration is going to start from 3rd October 2017 and last date of submission of Online Application is 17th October 2017. So, this is a great opportunity for those candidates who are seeking job in Teaching Sector in India. So, candidates if you are making your mind and going to apply for KVS TGT PGT and PRT Recruitment than you all have to check this page very carefully or you can visit to the official site of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in. This KVS Job Recruitment Notification is published in last week of Employment Newspaper. In there is no any brief description regarding KVS 546 TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment.
So, below we are going to provide all relevant details regarding KVS TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment i.e. Whole Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. And also having PDF Link of Official Notification.
KVS Job Notification 2017-18
Candidates if you are not familiar with KVS which is also known as Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan and it came under Government of India. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is established on 15th December 1963 and it came under (MHRD) Ministry of Human Resource Department of India. And every year KVS releases various kind of recruitment to recruit capable candidates in the KVS Department. Right now official of KVS Releases 546 vacancies for TGT PGT & PRT Posts. After Successfully Registration Candidates need to appear in KVS Written Exam. And after Written Exam those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview and Document Verification Round. So, candidates before applying online you all need to read carefully the official notification. With the help of official notification you can get each and every details of eligibility criteria.
Those Candidates who are Interested in Teaching job and done their Graduation or Post Graduation so for them KVS releases an employment notification for the post of TGT, PGT and PRT. Last date of Submission of Online Application is 17th October 2017.
IB 546 TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment Notification Details –
- Organisation Name : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Post Name : Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher
- Total Number of Vacancies : 546 Vacancies
- Official Site : kvssangathan.nic.in
Post Wise Vacancies Details
- For (PGT) Post Graduate Teacher : 182 Vacancies
- For (TGT) Trained Graduate Teacher : 144 Vacancies
- For (PR) Primary Teacher : 220 Vacancies
Those Candidates who have successfully applied for KVS TGT PGT PRT Exam as seeking for it’s Syllabus than Candidates access the below link. With the help of this link you can get all relevant information KVS TGT PGT PRT Exam Syllabus and Admit Card 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for KVS 546 TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Age Limit : Post Wise Age Limit Criteria Listed Below.
- For PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) : Applicant age should not more than 40 years.
- For TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) : Applicant age should not more than 35 years.
- For PRT (Primary Teacher) : Applicant age should not more than 30 years.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms.
Subject Wise Post Details :
For PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
|Post Name||General (UR)||SC||ST||OBC||Total Number of Post|
For TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
|Post Name||General (UR)||SC||ST||OBC||Total Number of Posts|
For (PRT) Primary Teacher
|Post Name||General (UR)||SC||ST||OBC||Total Number of Posts|
Educational Qualification : Those Candidates who are going to Apply for KVS TGT PGT Recruitment they all must have fulfill the below educational qualification criteria.
- For PGT Teacher : Those candidates who are going to apply for PGT Post they all must have completed their Master’s Degree from recognized university with total aggregate of 45% marks and completed their B.Ed or it’s equivalent and also having proficiency in Hindi and Media.
- For PGT (Computer Science) : Applicant must have completed their BE/ B.Tech and Post Graduation Diploma or Completed their MCA/ BCA/ M.Sc from recognized university.
- For TGT (P & HE) : Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
- For TGT Teacher : Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university which is approved by NCERT with having at-least 50% Marks.
- For TGT (AE) : Applicant Must have Completed their 5 years Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Graphic/ Sculpture or it’s equivalent.
- For TGT (WE) : Applicant Must Have Completed their 3 year’s diploma in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or done their graduation in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- For Primary Teacher (Music) : Applicant Must have completed their 10th/ 12th with 50% and also having Bachelor’s Degree in Music.
- For Primary Teacher : Applicant Must Have Completed their 10th/ 12th with having 50%marks and also get passed in CTET Exam.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on various phases. All those phases is mentioned below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Application Fee : Those candidates who are going to Apply for KVS 546 TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment they all need to pay Post wise application fee. And candidates can pay their Application Fee via online mode.
- For Principal : Rs 1200/-
- For PGT : Rs 750/-
- For TGT : Rs 750/-
- For Primary Teacher : Rs 750/-
- For Primary Teacher (Music) : Rs 750/-
Pay Scale : Those candidates who get Selected in KVS TGT PGT Exam and after whole selection procedure they all get attractive salary package. With various Benefits and lot of perks.
- For PGT : Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4800
- For TGT : Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4600
- For PRT : Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4200
KVS TGT PGT & PRT Admit Card 2017
Those candidates who have successfully applied online for KVS TGT PGT & PRT Exam now for Weitten Exam they all need to download their Admit Card which is available on the official web portal of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in. Candidates before 15 to 20 days of Exam KVS TGT PGT Admit Card link is activated on it’s official web portal or on this page we provide exact link of Admit Card so candidates you can easily download your KVS TGT PGT and PRT Admit Card 2017 through the provided below link.
KVS TGT PGT Result 2017
After Successfully Conduction of KVS TGT PGT & PRT Written Exam officials of KVS will release it’s result on their official web portal so you can check your KVS TGT PGT Result at the official site of KVS. And before result KVS Releases it’s Answer Key and Category Wise Cut off Marks. But after just Exam many of reputed coaching institutes releases their own cut off marks on their web portal so through these sites you can assume your Marks.
So, Candidates if you are seeking job in Teaching Sector so you all must have applied for KVS TGT PGT PRT Recruitment through Online Application Form which is available at the official site of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in Apply as soon as possible last date of Submission of Online Application is 17th October 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Releasing Date of Official Notification : 28th September 2017
- Applying Online Registration Begins from : 3rd October 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 17th October 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee : 22nd October 2017
- Admit Card Status : Updated Soon
- KVS TGT PGT & PRT Written Exam Date : November/ December 2017 (Tentative)
How to Apply for KVS TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment 2017
- Firstly visit to the official site of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in
- Now Search for KVS TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment 2017 on the Homepage
- Now Click on it
- Now Click on Application Form
- Fill the whole form carefully with correct details.
- Now Pay your Application Fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
Download Here : KVS TGT PGT & PRT Official Notification
Click Here : KVS TGT PGT & PRT Apply Online
Candidates wish you all the luck for KVS 546 TGT PGT Recruitment Notification 2017-18. Hope you all get the information regarding KVS Recruitment Notification.