KVS TGT PGT and PRT Recruitment Notification 2020, Latest KVS Recruitment for TGT PGT Job Notification, Candidates May Apply Online through the official site of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment Notification 2020
A few days ago, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan releases an employment notification for the post of TGT PGT and PRT to fill up the total of vacancies. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 Online Registration are going to start from and the last date of submission of Online Application is. So, this is a great opportunity for those candidates who are seeking the job in Teaching Sector in India. So, candidates if you are making your mind and going to apply for KVS TGT PGT and PRT Recruitment than you all have to check this page very carefully or you can visit the official site of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in. This KVS Job Recruitment Notification is published in last week of Employment Newspaper. Since there is no any brief description regarding KVS TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment.
So, below we are going to provide all relevant details regarding KVS Recruitment i.e. Whole Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. And also having PDF Link of Official Notification.
KVS Recruitment Notification 2020
Candidates if you are not familiar with KVS which is also known as Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan and it came under Government of India. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is established on 15th December 1963 and it came under (MHRD) Ministry of Human Resource Department of India. Basically, every year KVS releases various kind of KVS recruitment to recruit capable candidates in the KVS Department. Right now the official of KVS Releases vacancies for TGT PGT & PRT Posts. After Successfully Registration Candidates need to appear in KVS Written Exam. And after Written Exam those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview and Document Verification Round. So, candidates before applying online you all need to read carefully the official notification. With the help of official notification, you can get each and every detail of eligibility criteria.
Those Candidates who are Interested in Teaching job and done their Graduation or Post Graduation so for them KVS releases an employment notification for the post of TGT, PGT, and PRT. The last date for Submission of Online Application is.
KVS Recruitment Notification Details –
- Organisation Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Primary Teacher
- Total Number of Vacancies:
- Official Site: kvssangathan.nic.in
Post-Wise Vacancies Details
|1||PGT||Post Graduate in concerned subject||32500/-|
|2||PGT (Computer Science)||B.E(CS/IT)/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Sc(CS)/MCA||32500/-|
|3||TGT||Graduation with at least 50% marks in Concerned Subject||31250/-|
|4||TGT( Maths)||Graduation in Maths||31250/-|
|5||(Social Science) TGT||Graduation in Social Science||31250/-|
|6||PRT||Intermediate with at least 50% marks||26250/-|
|8||Sports Coach||Diploma from NIS/B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed.||26250/-|
|9||Activity Teacher||Diploma in Art & Craft/ B.F.A.||26250/-|
|10||Music & Dance Teacher||Bachelor’s Degree in Music & Dance||26250/-|
|11||Yoga Teacher||Graduation & minimum 1 year Diploma in Yoga||26250/-|
|13||Nurse||Three Years Diploma/Degree in Nursing||750 (Per Day)|
Those Candidates who have successfully applied for KVS TGT PGT PRT Exam as seeking for its Syllabus than Candidates access the below link. So, With the help of this link, you can get all relevant information KVS TGT PGT PRT Exam Syllabus and Admit Card 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for KVS TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment Notification 2020
Age Limit: Post Wise Age Limit Criteria Listed Below.
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher): Applicant age should not more than 40 years.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): Applicant age should not more than 35 years.
- PRT (Primary Teacher): Applicant age should not more than 30 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Subject Wise Post Details :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|· Principal (Group A)||76|
|· Vice Principal (Group -A)||220|
|· Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-8)||592|
|· Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-8)||1900|
|· Librarian (Group -8)||50|
|· Primary Teacher (Group-8)||5300|
|· Primary Teacher (Music) (Group-8)||201|
Educational Qualification: Those Candidates who are going to Apply for KVS Recruitment they all must have fulfilled the below educational qualification criteria.
- PGT Teacher: Those candidates who are going to apply for PGT Post they all must have completed their Master’s Degree from recognized university with total aggregate of 45% marks and completed their B.Ed or it’s equivalent and also having proficiency in Hindi and Media.
- PGT (Computer Science): Applicant must have completed their BE/ B.Tech and Post Graduation Diploma or Completed their MCA/ BCA/ M.Sc from the recognized university.
- TGT (P & HE): Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
- TGT Teacher: Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university which is approved by NCERT with having at least 50% Marks.
- (AE) TGT : Applicant Must have Completed their 5 years Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Graphic/ Sculpture or it’s equivalent.
- TGT (WE): Applicant Must Have Completed their 3 year’s diploma in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or done their graduation in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- Primary Teacher (Music): Applicant Must have completed their 10th/ 12th with 50% and also having Bachelor’s Degree in Music.
- For Primary Teacher: Applicant Must Have Completed their 10th/ 12th with having 50%marks and also get passed in CTET Exam.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made in various phases. All those phases is mentioned below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Application Fee: Those candidates who are going to Apply for KVS TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment they all need to pay Post wise application fee. And candidates can pay their Application Fee via online mode.
- Principal: Rs 1200/-
- PGT: Rs 750/-
- TGT: Rs 750/-
- Primary Teacher: Rs 750/-
- Primary Teacher (Music): Rs 750/-
Pay Scale: Those candidates who get Selected in KVS TGT PGT Exam and after whole selection procedure they all get attractive salary package. With various Benefits and lot of perks.
- PGT : Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4800
- TGT : Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4600
- PRT : Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4200
KVS TGT PGT & PRT Admit Card 2020
Those candidates who have successfully applied online for KVS TGT PGT & PRT Exam now for Written Exam they all need to download their Admit Card which is available on the official web portal of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in. Candidates before 15 to 20 days of Exam KVS TGT PGT Admit Card link is activated on its official web portal or on this page we provide the exact link of Admit Card so candidates you can easily download your KVS TGT PGT and PRT Admit Card 2017 through the provided below link.
KVS TGT PGT Result 2020
After Successfully Conduction of KVS TGT PGT & PRT Written Exam officials of KVS will release it results on their official web portal so you can check your KVS TGT PGT Result at the official site of KVS. And before the result, KVS Releases it’s Answer Key and Category Wise Cut off Marks. But after just Exam, many of reputed coaching institutes releases their own cut off marks on their web portal so through these sites you can assume your Marks.
So, Candidates if you are seeking the job in Teaching Sector so you all must have applied for KVS TGT PGT PRT Recruitment through Online Application Form which is available at the official site of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in Apply as soon as possible the last date of Submission of Online Application is 13th September 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Releasing Date of Official Notification: Updated Soon
- Applying Online Registration Begins from : Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: Updated Soon
- Admit Card Status: Updated Soon
- KVS TGT PGT & PRT Written Exam Date: Updated Soon
How to Apply for KVS TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment 2020
- Firstly visit the official site of KVS i.e. kvssangathan.nic.in
- Now Search for KVS TGT PGT & PRT Recruitment 2020 on the Homepage
- Then Click on it
- Now Click on Application Form
- Fill the whole form carefully with correct details.
- Then Pay your Application Fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Finally, Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
Download Here: KVS TGT PGT & PRT Official Notification
Click Here: KVS TGT PGT & PRT Apply Online
KVS TGT PGT PRT Answer Key : Download Here
KVS TGT PGT PRT Result : Download Here
Candidates wish you all the luck for KVS TGT PGT Recruitment Notification 2020. So, we Hope you all get the information regarding KVS Recruitment Notification. So, stay in touch for more.