Karnataka State Police 1244 Constable Recruitment 2017, Latest Karnataka Police Recruitment, Apply Online at the official site of Karnataka Police i.e. ksp.gov.in
Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2017
In the month of November 2017, Karnataka State Police Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Constable. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Police Sector they all may apply for this Latest Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017. An applicant may apply for this Karnataka Police Recruitment after 27th November 2017 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 18th December 2017. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it applies for Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment.
For hiring Constable candidates in Karnataka Police Department So, Kar Police invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently Karnataka Police Recruitment Department release this news in Local Newspaper of Karnataka. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Police Department.
Karnataka पुलिस द्वारा 1244 पदों पर कांस्टेबल की भर्ती की सुचना जारी की गयी है| सुचना के अनुसार यह भर्ती सभी वर्गों के लिए खुली है| इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार इन पदों के लिए 18 December 2017 तक अप्लाई कर सकते है|
Latest Karnataka Police Constable Vacancies
Every Year Karnataka Police Department Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in Karnataka Police Department. In all over Karnataka, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this Karnataka Police Constable Vacancy 2017. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for Karnataka Police Constable Vacancy than you all, must have to aware with its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Karnataka Police. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases Karnataka Police Recruitment in said Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Police Department
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1244 Vacancies
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: ksp.gov.in
Battalion Wise Post Details :
- For 1st Battalion : 50 Posts
- For 2nd Battalion : 42 Posts
- For 3rd Battalion : 108 Posts
- For 4th Battalion : 65 Posts
- For 5th Battalion : 75 Posts
- For 6th Battalion : 145 Posts
- For 7th Battalion : 85 Posts
- For 8th Battalion : 116 Posts
- For 9th Battalion : 65 Posts
- For 10th Battalion : 83 Posts
For HK : 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for Karnataka Constable Vacancies Recruitment 2017 their age should be in between 19 years to 25 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for Karnataka Police Constable Vacancies they all must have completed their Intermediate (12th) from well-recognized board or Institution.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Constable Post will be made on Physical Test, Written Test, Medical Test and Final Merit List.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package of Rs 11,600 to 21,000 + Grade Pay and many more benefits which are offered by Karnataka Police Department.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Those candidates who belong to General and OBC Category they all need to pay Rs 250/-
- And those candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD or those who are Ex-s they all need to pay Rs 100/-
Eligibility Criteria For Physical Standard Test For Both Male and Female Candidates
Karnataka Police Constable Admit Card 2017
Those students who have successfully enrolled themselves in Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment after 18th December 2017 the next step of officials of Karnataka Police is Releasing Karnataka State Constable Admit 2017 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Karnataka Police Constable Physical Test and Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Kar Police Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates Karnataka Police Constable Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Karnataka Police Constable Result 2017
After successfully conduction of Karnataka Police Constable and Driver Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Raj Police but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release Karnataka Police Constable Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka Police Constable Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of Karnataka Police.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for Karnataka Police Constable Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 27th November 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 18th December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 18th December 2017
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here: Apply Online
Candidates wish you all the luck of Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Hope you all get the information regarding Karnataka Police Constable Vacancies.