Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018, Latest 30 District Judge Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of Karnataka High Court i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018
In the month of April 2018, Karnataka High Court Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of District Judge. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Karnataka High Court Department they all may apply for this Latest Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment on or after April 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 30th April 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Karnataka HC District Court Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for Karnataka District Judge Recruitment.
For hiring Stenographer candidates in Karnataka High Court Department So, Kar High Court invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently Karnataka High Court release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Karnataka High Court District Judge Vacancies
Every Year Karnataka High Court Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in Karnataka High Court. In all over Karnataka State, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this Kar High Court District Judge Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Karnaaka High Court. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Karnataka High Court Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th & Graduation they all are eligible for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Post so candidates you all can apply for this latest Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment on or before 30th April 2018.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Karnataka High Court
- Total Number of Vacancies: 30 Vacancies
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018 their age should should not more than 48 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- For BC Category Candidates : 03 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PWD Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
- For Ex Servicemen Candidates: 03 years of Age Relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- Applicant must have done their Degree in Law from any government recognized Institution or University.
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for District Judge Post will be made on Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Karnataka High Court Department.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs 500/- (Prelims Exam)
- For Other Reserved Category Candidates: Rs 250/- (Prelims Exam)
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs 1000/- (Mains Exam)
- For Other Reserved Category Candidates: Rs 750/- (Mains Exam)
- Mode of Payment via Online
Karnaaka High Court Disrict Judge Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment after 30th April 2018 the next step of officials of Karnaaka High Court is Releasing karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in District Judge Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for High Court District Judge Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Karnataka High Court District Judge Releases any kind of notification regarding Steno Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates Karnataka High Court District Judge Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2018
After successfully conduction of Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Karnataka High Court but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release Karnataka High Court District Judge Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of Karnataka High Court i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for Karnataka High Court District Judge Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: April 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 30th April 2018
Important and Useful Link :
Karnataka High Court District Judge Official Notification: (Download PDF)
Kar High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018: (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding High Court Stenographer Vacancies.