Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018, Latest 181 Stenographer Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of Jharkhand High Court i.e. jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018
In the month of April 2018, Jharkhand High Court Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Stenographer and Personal Assistant. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Jharkhand High Court Department they all may apply for this Latest Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment on or after 10th May 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 24th May 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Jharkhand HC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for Jharkhand Stenographer Recruitment.
For hiring Stenographer candidates in Jharkhand High Court Department So, Jharkhand High Court invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently Jharkhand High Court release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Vacancies
Every Year Jharkhand High Court Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in Jharkhand High Court. In all over Jharkhand State, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Jharkhand High Court. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Jharkhand High Court Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have completed their Basic Education (8th Pass) they all are eligible for Jharkhand High Court Steno Post so candidates you all can apply for this latest Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment on or before 24th May 2018.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand High Court
- Total Number of Vacancies: 181 Vacancies
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Category Wise Jharkhand High Court Post Detail:
- For English Stenographer: 149 Vacancies
- For Stenographer: 32 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 their age should be in between 18 years to 35 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- For BC Category Candidates : 03 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PWD Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
- For Ex Servicemen Candidates: 03 years of Age Relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- For Personal Assistant: Applicant should have done their Graduation and also having proficiency in Typing Skills and English Short-hands. Typing speed should be 100 Word Per Minute and in shorthand typing speed should be 30 word per minute.
- For English Stenographer: Applicant should have completed their Graduation and also having proficiency in Typing Skills and English Short-hands. Typing speed should be 100 Word Per Minute and in shorthand typing speed should be 40 word per minute.
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Jharkhand High Court Various Post will be made on Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Jharkhand High Court Department.
- Personal Assistants: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4,600/-
- English Stenographer: Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/-
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Jharkhand High Court Senographer Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General and OBC: Rs 500.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs 120.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment after 18th May 2018 the next step of officials of Jharkhand High Court is Releasing jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in Stenographer Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for High Court Administrative Officer Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Jharkhand High Court Administrative Officer Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Result 2018
After successfully conduction of Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Jharkhand High Court but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of Jharkhand High Court i.e. jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 10th May 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 24th May 2018
Important and Useful Link :
Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Official Notification: (Download PDF)
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Official Notification: (Download PDF)
Jharkhand High Court Steno & Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018: (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Vacancies.