IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
In the month of June 2018, IBPS Releases Recruitment for the post of Specialist Officer. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Banking Department they all may apply for this Latest IBPS SO Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this IBPS SO Recruitment on or after and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is updated Soon. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding IBPS SO Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment.
For hiring Specialist Officer Post candidates in IBPS Department So, IBPS CRP SPL VII invited Online Application Form on their official site. Candidates can easily check IBPS SO Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently IBPS Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancies
Every Year IBPS Department Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in their Department. In all over India, Many of thousand of candidates are going to apply for this IBPS CRP SPL VII Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for IBPS CWE VII Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of IBPS. Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by IBPS Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: IBPS
- Total Number of Vacancies:
- Job Location: All Over India
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
Post-Wise Vacancies Details :
- For IT Officer Scale – 1: 120 Vacancies
- For Agriculture Field Officer Scale – 1: 875 Vacancies
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale – 1: 30 Vacancies
- For Law Officer Scale – 1: 60 Vacancies
- For HR/ Personnel Officer Scale – 1: 35 Vacancies
- For Marketing Officer Scale – 1: 195 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Applicant Age Should be in between 20 years to 30 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification :
- For IT Officer (Scale – 1) : Applicant must have done their 4 year Engineering in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications OR Done their Post Graduation in Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications OR Must have Passed their Graduation DOEACC “B” Level.
- For Agriculture Field Officer (Scale – 1) : Candidates should have done their 4 years Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Animal Husbandry/ Pisciculture/ Dairy Science/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Fishery Science/ Agro-Forestry/ Co-operation & Banking.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale – 1): Candidates should have done their Graduation in Hindi with English as a Mandatory Subject OR Completed their Post Graduation in Sanskrit With Hindi and English as a Subject.
- For Law Officer (Scale – 1): Applicant Should have done their Law (LLB) and enrolled as an Advocates with Bar Council.
- For HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale – 1): Applicant must be graduate and completed their 2 year Full-Time Post Graduation or Diploma in Personnel Management/ HR/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ HRD or Labor Law.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale – 1): Applicant must be graduate and Completed their Full-Time MBA (Marketing)/ 2 years of PGDBM/ PGDBA with Specialization in Marketing.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Examination and Personal Interview after those candidates have to appear for Document Verification.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Airports Authority of India.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates need to Pay Rs 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Female, Category Candidates need to pay only Rs 100/-.
Note: Mode of Payment is Internet Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in IBPS SO Recruitment, the next step of officials of IBPS is Releasing Specialist Officer Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for IBPS Specialist Officer Online test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of IBPS Releases any kind of notification regarding Specialist Officer Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates IBPS SO Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2018
After successfully conduction of IBPS SO Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of IBPS but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release IBPS SO Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of IBPS.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for IBPS SO Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online:
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form:
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here: IBPS SO Recruitment (Official Notification)
Click Here: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding IBPS SO Vacancies.