IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
In the month of September 2018, IBPS Releases Recruitment for the post of Office Assistant and Officer Scale I, II & III. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Banking Department they all may apply for this Latest IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment.
Candidates in IBPS Department So, IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III invited Online Application Form on their official site. Candidates can easily check IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy Detail in the official notification. So, Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently IBPS Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Download Here : IBPS RRB Complete Exam Syllabus
Latest IBPS RRB Clerk Vacancies
Every Year IBPS Department Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in their Department. In all over India, Many of thousand of candidates are going to apply for this IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III Vacancy 2018. So, if you are going to apply for IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of IBPS.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: IBPS
- Total Number of Vacancies: 7275
- Job Location: All Over India
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
State -Wise Vacancies Details :
|State Name||State Wise Posts|
|Jammu and Kashmir||61|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli||3|
|Daman & Diu||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Applicant Age Should be in between
- For Office Assistant: 18-28 Years
- Officer Scale – I: 18-30 Years
- Officer Scale-II: 21-32 Years
- For Officer Scale – III: 21-40 Years
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification :
- For RRB Office Assistant : Applicant must have done their 4 year Degree from Recognized University.
- For Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 : Candidates should have done their 4 years Degree in Horticulture / Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Animal Husbandry/ Pisciculture/ Dairy Science/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Fishery Science/ Agro-Forestry/ Co-operation & Banking.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Examination and Personal Interview after those candidates have to appear for Document Verification.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates need to Pay Rs 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Female, Category Candidates need to pay only Rs 100/-.
Note: Mode of Payment is Internet Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in IBPS RRB Recruitment, the next step of officials of IBPS is Releasing Office Assistant Admit 2018 on their official site. Basically, if you are going to appear for IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III Online test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of IBPS Releases any kind of notification regarding IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. So, IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result 2018
After successfully conduction of IBPS RRB Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of IBPS but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release IBPS RRB PO Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, visit to the official site of IBPS.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III Online Application Form
- Then, you all need to fill the application form with relevant information.
- attach all relevant documents (self-attested).
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Finally, Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online:
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form:
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here: IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment (Official Notification)
Click Here: IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III Vacancies.