HSSC Fire Station Officer Recruitment 2018, Latest Sub Fire Officer, Post of Tabla Player, Junior Lecture Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Vacancies in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Applicant May Apply Online through the hssc.gov.in
HSSC Fire Station Officer Recruitment 2018
A few days ago (HSSC) Haryana Staff Selection Commission releases an employment notification for the post of Fire Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer, Post of Tabla Player, Junior Lecture Assistant, Laboratory Attendant vacancies in Haryana Staff Selection Commission. So, those candidates male or female who is seeking the job in government Sector they all can apply for Haryana SSC. Haryana Staff Selection Commission releases this official notification in the form of Advertisement. On this page, we are going to provide the exact eligibility criteria for HSSC Fire Station Officer Recruitment 2018. So, those candidates who want to apply for HSSC Junior Lecturer Assistant 282 Vacancies they all have to read whole eligibility criteria very carefully which is mentioned below.
Haryana SSC Junior Lecture Assistant Vacancies
Every year Haryana Staff Selection Commission Releases various employment notification on their official site and right now HSSC releases vacancies for Latest Sub Fire Officer, Post of Tabla Player, Junior Lecture Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Vacancies. So, those candidates who are interested and eligible they all can apply through the official site of HSSC. You can go to the direct link which is mentioned below on its official site. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Central Government Sector they all may apply for this latest HSSC Recruitment 2018.
So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or after 1st January 2018 for Various post. Candidates if you are going to apply for HSSC Fire Station Officer Recruitment than you have to prepare for it’s written an examination. Which is expected that after 1 month of Submission of Application officials are going to held HSSC Latest Fire Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer, Post of Tabla Player, Junior Lecture Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Vacancies Exam on various exam centers.
Those Candidates who have not filled the application form of HSSC Fire Station Officer Recruitment Online Form so candidates fill Online Form as soon as possible cause the last date of Submission of HSSC Laboratory Attendant Application Form is 22nd January 2018.
HSSC Fire Station Officer Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Total Number of Vacancies: 282
- Job Location: Haryana
Post Details :
- Fire Station Officer – 10 Posts
- Post of Tabla Player – 23 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 162 Posts
- Sub Fire Officer – 26 Posts
- Junior Lecture Assistant – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Fire Station Officer & Various Vacancies Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018 their age should be in between 17 years to 42 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for HSSC Vacancies Post wise Educational Qualification Listed Below.
- For Sub Fire Officer: Applicant must have completed their Graduation Degree with having minimum aggregate of 55% & also having HMV Driving Licence From recognized university.
- For Fire Station Officer: Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s of Engineering with Minimum aggregate of 55% from well Recognized University.
- For Junior Lecture Assistant: Applicant should have done their Graduation with Science and also having 5 years of Experience in Recognized Board or Institute.
- For Table Player: Applicant should have done their Diploma in table and also having knowledge of Hindi from recognized Board or Institute.
- For Laboratory Attendant: Applicant must have completed their 10th with PCB or General Science from Recognized Board or Institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for HSSC Fire Station Officer & Various Vacancies will be made on Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Female of Haryana – Rs.50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG of Female – Rs.13/-
- General – Rs.100/-
- SC/BC/EBPG of Male – Rs.25/-
Note: Candidate deposited application fee via Net Banking/ Debit card.
HSSC Fire Station Officer Admit Card 2018
Those students who have successfully enrolled themselves in HSSC Fire Station Officer Recruitment after 1st January 2018 the next step of officials of HSSC is Releasing Haryana Fire Station Officer & Various Vacancies Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for HSSC Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of HSSC Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates HSSC Fire Station Officer Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
HSSC Result 2018
After successfully conduction of Fire Station Officer and Various Posts Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of HSSC but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release HSSC Laboratory Attendant Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for HSSC Fire Station Officer & Various Vacancies they all need visit to the official site of HSSC
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for HSSC Fire Station Officer Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 1st January 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 22nd January 2018
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here: HSSC Official Site
Candidates wish you all the luck for HSSC Fire Station Officer Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding HSSC Vacancies.