HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2018, Upcoming HPCL Engineer Recruitment Notification Vacancies for the post of Inspection Engineer, Civil Engineer Online Application Form is available at hindustanpetroleum.com
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2018
In Upcoming Days (HPCL ) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is all set to releasing the Online Application Form for the post of Inspection Engineer & Civil Engineer and many more vacancies which came under HPCL Recruitment Notification 2018.
So, this is a good news for those candidates who are seeking job in Government Sector and in HPCL Department. So, those candidates who are seeking Govt. Job so they all can apply for this Latest HPCL Recruitment 2018. There are total of 56 Vacancies for all these posts. So, candidates if you are going to apply for this job so you need to read whole article firstly. Below We mention all the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Important Links etc.
Those Candidates who are from India and Seeking job in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited so for them HPCL Releases an employment notification on their official site So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 31st August 2018.
Candidates if you are eligible for HPCL Engineer and yet not applied for it so apply as soon as possible cause last date of Submission of HPCL Engineer Online Application is 31st August 2018. You can apply through the official site of HPCL i.e. hindustanpetroleum.com
HPCL 56 Engineer Vacancies 2018 Details –
- Organisation Name : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Post Name : Inspection Engineer, Civil Engineer and many more vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies : 56
- Apply Mode : Via Online (Through Official Site)
Eligibility Criteria : Applicant need to fit in this eligibility criteria for filling the Application Form of HPCL Recruitment Notification 2018.
Age Limit : Those Candidates who are going to Apply for HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2018 their Age should be in between 18 years to 45 years.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicant must have completed their 10th or 12th from well recognized board which should be approved by Himachal Pradesh Government or any recognized university.
- Candidates must have completed their Diploma/ Degree in pharmacy or it’s equivalent from well approved university which is approved by Central or State Government.
- Or Candidates have done their Bachelor’s degree in (CA) Computer Application/ (CS) Computer Science/ (IT) Information Technology.
- And Candidates have done their BA. B.Com with minimum aggregrate of 50% marks and also 1 year bachelor;s in (B.Ed).
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on written test and personal Interview.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|· Mechanical Engineer-Sugar(Sugar Engineering)||01|
|· Sr Manufacturing Chemist (Sugar Tech & Sugar Production)||02|
|· Accounts Officer (Finance)||01|
|· Shift Incharge (Ethanol)||03|
|· Lab/Shift Chemist(Ethanol)||02|
|· Mill Filter A(Sugar Engg.)||03|
|· Boiling House Filter A(Sugar Engg.)||01|
|· Electrician A(Sugar Engg.)||01|
|· Instrument Mechanic||01|
|· HT Line Man(Sugar Engg)||01|
|· Pan Incharge(Sugar Prod)||01|
|· Operator Distillation||02|
|· DCS Operator Turbine||02|
|· Turbine Operator||01|
|· WTP Chemist/Lab Chemist||01|
|· Cooling Tower Operator||01|
|· Data Processor||01|
|· Pan Man||04|
|· Assistant Pan Man||04|
|· Lab Chemist||04|
|· Centrifugal Machine Operator||02|
|· Evaporator Operator||02|
|· Sulphur Burner Attendant||02|
|· Juice Heater Attendant||01|
|· Mill Fitter B||01|
|· Cane Unloader Operator||01|
|· DCS operator Mill/Diffuser/BH||02|
|· Spent Wash Evaporator Operator||01|
|· Fitter (Ethanol)||01|
Application Fee : Category Wise Application Fee Listed Below.
- For General Category Candidates : Rs 400/-
- For General PWD/ IRDP/ Ex-servicemen/ Ward of Freedom Fighter : NIL
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Category Candidates or HP : NIL
- For Ex-Servicemen of HP : NIL
So, candidates if you are seeking Inspection Engineer & Civil Engineer Jobs than you can easily apply for HPCL Recruitment 2018 check the whole eligibility criteria and you get you are fit in that criteria than apply as soon as possible for HPCL Engineer Recruitment Vacancies through the link provided below. Last date of submission of Online Application is 31st August 2018.
HPCL Engineer Admit Card 2018
It is Expected that before 15 to 20 Days of Written Exam officials of HPCL releases it’s Answer Key on their official web portal. So, candidates are advised to Download their Admit Card through the Respective Website. Because at the time of Examination candidates need to carry their Admit card. Without HPCL Engineer Admit Card candidates are not allowed to sit in the Examination Hall. So, candidates whenever HPCL Releases it’s Admit Card you call will be informed on the Same Page.
HPCL Engineer Result 2018
It is expected that After Examination within one month or 45 days officials of HPCL Releases it’s result on their official site. So, candidates can check their result through the official site of HPCL . So, candidates are advised to check the official site of HPCL regularly. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited releases result as well as Cut off and Answer Key as well.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 31st August 2018
How to Apply for HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Firstly visit to the official site of HPCL i.e hindustanpetroleum.com
- Now Search for HPCL Recruitment Notification 2018 on the Homepage
- Now Click on it
- Now Click on Application Form
- Fill the whole form carefully with correct details.
- Now Pay your Application Fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here : HPCL Recruitment 2018 (Official Notification)
Click Here : HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding HPCL Recruitment Notification 2018.