Food Corporation India (FCI) 4103 Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2020, Latest FCI Stenographer Vacancies Notification, Apply Online for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment at the official site of FCI i.e. fci.gov.in
FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2020
In the month of February 2020, Food Corporation India (FCI) Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Assistant Grade III & Stenographer Grade II. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in FCI Department they all may apply for this Latest FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2020. An applicant may apply for this Food Corporation India FCI Recruitment after 23rd February 2020 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 25th March 2020. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Food Corporation India Stenographer Recruitment 2020. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it applies for FCI Assistant Grade III and Stenographer Grade II Recruitment.
For hiring Assistant Grade III Post candidates in FCI Department So, Food Corporation India invited Online Application Form Zone Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check Zone Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently FCI Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest FCI Assistant Grade III & Stenographer Grade II Vacancies
Every Year Food Corporation India Limited (FCI) Department Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in FCI Department. In all over India, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this FCI Assistant Grade III Vacancy 2020. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for FCI Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of FCI. Zone Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive FCI Recruitment which is releases by Food Corporation India (FCI) Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2020 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Food Corporation India (FCI)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4103 Vacancies
- Job Location: All Over India
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: fci.gov.in
FCI Assistant Grade III and Stenographer Grade II Vacancies Details
- Assistant Grade III : 1771 Vacancies
- Stenographer Grade II : 33 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Food Corporation India FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2020 their age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Post wise qualification listed below.
- For Assistant Grade III: Applicant should have done their (12th) Intermediate with CCC Certificate which is issued by BOEACC Society and must have a typing speed of 25/30 W.P.M for Hindi and English on computer.
- For Stenographer Grade II: Applicant should have done their Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography with having CCC certification which is issued by DOEACC Society.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Assistant Grade III & Stenographer Grade II Post will be made on Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which are offered by Food Corporation India (FCI) Department.
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2020 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General/ OBC: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST or Uttar Pradesh: Rs 400/-
Note: Mode of Payment is Internet Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
FCI Assistant Grade III Admit Card 2020
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Food Corporation India (FCI) Assistant Grade III Recruitment after 25th March 2020 the next step of officials of FCI is Releasing Assistant Grade III Admit Card 2020 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Assistant Grade III & Stenographer Grade II Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of FCI Releases any kind of notification regarding Assistant Grade III Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates FCI Stenographer Grade II Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
FCI Assistant Grade III Result 2020
After successfully conduction of FCI Assistant Grade III Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Food Corporation India (FCI) but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release FCI Assistant Grade III Result on their official site. After Written Exam result passed candidates have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for FCI Assistant Grade III & Stenographer Grade II Recruitment 2020
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Food Corporation India (FCI) Assistant Grade III Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of FCI.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for FCI Assistant Grade III & Stenographer Grade II Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information.
- Then attach all relevant documents (self-attested).
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Finally, Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23rd February 2020
- Laste Date to Apply Online: 25th March 2020
Important and Useful Link :
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates wish you all the luck for Food Corporation India Asst. Grade III Recruitment 2020. Hope you all get the information regarding FCI Stenographer Grade II Vacancies.