Engineers India Limited 229 Apprentice Jobs 2017, Latest EIL Trade Technician Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of EIL i.e. recruitment.eil.co.in
EIL Apprentices Recruitment 2017
In the month of November 2017, Engineers India Limited (EIL) Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Trade, Technician Apprentice Vacancies. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in EIL Department they all may apply for this Latest EIL Apprentices Recruitment 2017. An applicant may apply for this Engineers India Limited (EIL) Recruitment after 8th November 2017 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 28th November 2017. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Engineers India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2017. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for EIL Apprentice Recruitment.
For hiring of Trade and Technician Apprentice candidates in EIL Department So, Engineers India Limited invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently EIL Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Central Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Engineers India Limited Trade and Technician Apprentice Vacancies
Every Year Engineers India Limited (EIL) Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in EIL Department. In all over India, Many of thousand of candidates are going to apply for this EIL Trade and Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2017. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for EIL Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of EIL. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Engineers India Limited (EIL) Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have completed their 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma or Graduation degree they all are eligible for Trade and Apprentice Posts.
EIL Trade & Apprentices Recruitment 2017 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Engineers India Limited EIL()
- Total Number of Vacancies: 229 Vacancies Vacancies
- Job Location: All Over India
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site : recruitment.eil.co.in
Post Details :
Trade Apprentice: 179 Vacancies
- HR Assistant – 14
- Draftsman Mechanical – 17
- Secretarial Assistant – 18
- Accountant – 10
- Receptionist – 08
- Architectural Assistant – 10
- Horticulture Assistant – 03
- Lab assistant – 15
- Draftsman Civil I – 17
- Stenographer – 14
- Library Assistant – 05
- Draftsman Electrical – 05
- House-keeper corporate – 14
- Cabin/Room Attendant – 22
- Steward – 07
Technician Vacancies: 50 Vacancies
- For Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 10
- For Diploma in Civil Engineering: 10
- For Diploma in Chemical Engineering: 10
- For Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 05
- For Diploma in Architecture: 05
- For Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation : 05
- For Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology: 05
Eligibility Criteria for EIL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for EIL Recruitment 2017 their age should not less than 18 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification :
- For HR Assistant: Applicant must have completed their Graduation in BA/ BBA.
- For Draftsman Mechanical: Applicant should have done their ITI in Mechanical.
- For Secretarial Assistant: Applicant should have done their 12th and ITI.
- For Accountant: Applicant should have done their Graduation in B.Com.
- For Receptionist: Applicant should have done their 10th under 10+2 Education System, ITI.
- For Architectural Assistant: Applicant should have done their 10th under 10+2 Education System, ITI
- For Horticulture Assistant: Applicant must be 10th Passed.
- For Lab assistant: Applicant must be 10th Passed under 10+2 Education System with (PCM) Physics, Chemistry, and Maths or it’s equivalent or done their ITI, B.Sc.
- For Draftsman Civil I: Applicant should have done their ITI in Civil.
- For Stenographer: Applicant should have done their 12th, ITI.
- For Library Assistant: Applicant should have done their BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com
- For Draftsman Electrical: Applicant should have done their ITI in Electrical.
- For House-keeper corporate: Applicant must be 10th Passed.
- For Cabin/Room Attendant: Applicant must be 10th Passed
- For Steward: Applicant should have done their 10th under 10+2 Education System, ITI.
Technician Vacancies :
- For Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: Must have done their Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
- For Diploma in Civil Engineering: Must have done their Diploma in Civil Engineering Discipline
- For Diploma in Chemical Engineering: Must have done their Diploma in Chemical Engineering Discipline.
- For Diploma in Architecture: Must have done their Diploma in Architecture Discipline.
- For Diploma in Electrical Engineering: Must Have Completed their Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- For Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation : Must have completed their Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- For Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology: Must have Completed their Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Trade and Technician Apprentice Post will be made on Merit List.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Engineers India Limited Department.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for EIL AE Recruitment 2017 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
EIL Apprentices Admit Card 2017
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Engineers India Limited Trade & Technician Apprentices Recruitment after 28th November 2017 the next step of officials of EIL is Releasing Apprentices Admit 2017 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for EIL Apprentices Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of EIL Releases any kind of notification regarding Lecturer Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates EIL Trade and Apprentices Call Letter is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Engineers India Limited Apprentices Result 2017
After successful conduction of EIL Apprentices Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Engineers India Limited but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release EIL Apprentices Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for EIL Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Engineers India Limited (EIL) Apprentice Vacancies they all need a visit to the official site of EIL.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for EIL Apprentices Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 8th November 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 28th November 2017
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here: EIL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 (Recruitment Advertisement)
Click Here: EIL Apprentice Recruitment (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for EIL Apprentices Recruitment 2017-18, Apprentices Jobs 229 Vacancies Notification. Hope you all get the information regarding EIL Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancies.