Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Online Application Form 2018, Latest 863 Railway Jobs, Latest Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies, Railway Vacancies Apply Online at rrccr.com for eastern railway recruitment apply here.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
In the year of 2018 Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is going to release RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 at their Official Site. Board is going to publish the recruitment advertisement for 863 number of vacancies for Apprentice Recruitment Posts. So, Firstly Candidates need to read the whole advertisement notification carefully to check whether they are eligible or not. Candidates can easily check their Eligibility Criteria through the notification which is released by the officials of RRC or you can check your eligibility criteria for here too through this page. Cause on this page we are going to elaborate the whole criteria below.
Candidates need to read the whole below notification before applying for Indian Eastern Railway Vacancy 2018. It is expected that approx 2.5 lakh vacancies are releases by RRB & RRC. And more than 80000 vacancies are for Non-Technical Posts i.e. Loco Pilot, Security Department, Gang man, Assistant Loco Pilot, Lineman, Assistant Station Master, Guard, Keyman, and Maintenance. So, those candidates who think they are capable to serve to Indian Railway so they all can apply for RRB and RRC Recruitment 2017 via online mode through the official site of RRC. For More RRB Jobs 2018 Keep visiting on the same page for other notifications as well.
Indian Eastern Railway Apprentice 863 Recruitment Vacancies
Those candidates who are making their mind to take RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Exam so firstly you all have to get familiar with Railway Recruitment Board & Cell. Basically, RRB is one of the biggest Railway organization in all over Asia. Which is established on 16th April 1853? In India, it is known as Bhartiya Rail. RRB is a public sector organization which is operated by the (GOI) Government of India. Indian Railway is one of the biggest Rail Network in all over the world. Indian Railway spread approx 116000 Km in the route of 68000 over 7200 stations. Indian Rail carries 9 billion passengers every year to their destination. At present Indian Railway have 1.4 million employees working under it and providing satisfactory services to their customers. Whole India Railway is divided into 21 Zones and these zones are divided into the subdivision. Below we provide a table with the name of all Zones. Indian Railway Headquarter (HQ) is located in the capital of India (New Delhi). Every year RRB & RRC release various vacancies from Junior Level to Officer Level.
In the month of November 2017 RRB & RRC is going to come up with 1.5 vacant positions So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of RRC. Below we are going to provide the whole eligibility criteria i.e. Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, and Links are mentioned below and Selection Criteria also defined below.
In the Year of 2018 Indian Eastern Railway is going to recruit massive number of candidates for Various Post of Grade A, B, C & D So, those candidates who are seeking job in Indian Railway they all can apply through the region-wise official site of Indian Eastern Railway or you can apply from here too through the direct link which is provided below.
It is expected that Indian Railway Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies Notification is going to out in the month of November 2017 So, candidates if you are one of them who are seeking the job in Railways than you need to visit on the same page for further details.
Eastern Railway Website
According to the latest notification release by Eastern Railway, it has been disclosed that how many of the Railway Recruitment Against Sports Quota 2018 will be held in the next year. For more check out the image given below.
- Name of the Organisation: RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Total Number of Vacancies: 863
- Post Name: Apprentice Recruitment vacancies
- Official Site: www.rrccr.com
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: Eastern Railway Department
- Application Mode: Via Online
Eastern Railway Post Details (Unit Wise) :
For Liluah workshop: 204 Posts
- Fitter for 80 Posts
- Machinist for 23 Posts
- Turner for some 11 Posts
- Welder (G & E) will be having 50 Posts
- Painter general for 05 Posts
- Electrician will be for 15 Posts
- Wireman for some 15 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning for 05 Posts
Howrah Division: 659 Posts
- Fitter will be having 281 Posts
- Welder will be having 61 Posts
- Mech (MV) will be having 09 Posts
- Mech (DSI) for 17 Posts
- Blacksmith for 09 Posts
- Machinist for 09 Posts
- Carpenter for around 09 Posts
- Painter Genl. are going to be for 09 Posts
- Lineman (Gen) will be having 09 Posts
- Wireman around 09 Posts
- Ref. & Air Cond.Mech will be given 08 Posts
- Electrician for 220 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance for 09 Posts
Indian Eastern Railway Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be 15 to 24 years as on 1st July 2017.
Age Relaxation: Will be applicable to Reserved Category Candidates
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed their 10th or 12th. For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection Candidates will be made on Merit List and Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General and OBC Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs 100/-
- SC/ ST & Other Reserved Category Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package after completion of Selection Procedure.
|RRC Eastern Railway Notification||12 December 2017|
|Application form submission Starting||22 November 2017|
|Last Date For Submitting||7 December 2017|
|Admit Card||January 2018|
Indian Eastern Railway Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Indian Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment in between 30 days of Recruitment Advertisement the next step of officials of Eastern Railway is Releasing Apprentice Recruitment Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Indian ER Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Railway Recruitment Cell Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
RRC Eastern Railway Result 2018
After successfully conduction of Eastern Railway Recruitment Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Railway Recruitment Cell but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release Indian Eastern Railway Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
|Railway Region||Post Name||No. Of Post||Application Status|
|RRB & RRC||Various||2,64,095||Apply Now|
|Southern Railway||Various||1421||Apply Now|
|RRB||Assistant Loco Pilot||Various||Apply Now|
|RRC||“Group D”||62907||Apply Now|
|Northern Railway||Apprentice||3162||Apply Now|
|Eastern Railway||Apprentice||863||Apply Now|
|Central Railway||Apprentice||2196||Apply Now|
|North-East||Ticket Collector||426||Apply Now|
|All Region||Station Master||50000||Apply Now|
|Northen Region||JE SSE||4690||Apply Now|
|RRC Jaipur||Apprentice||1164||Apply Now|
How to Apply for RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of RRC.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for RRC Apprentice Recruitment Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 22nd November 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th December 2017
Important and Useful Links :
Click Here: RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 (Recruitment Advertisement)
Click Here: RRC ER Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment Exam 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding Indian Eastern Railway Online Application Form 2018.