- 1 Delhi District Court JJA Recruitment 2017
Delhi District Court 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017, Latest Delhi District Court JJA Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of DDC i.e. i-register.co.in
Delhi District Court JJA Recruitment 2017
In the month of November 2017, Delhi District Court (DDC) Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant. So, those candidates who are seeking job in Delhi District Court Department they all may apply for this Latest DDC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017. Applicant may apply for this Delhi District Court Recruitment after 11th November 2017 and the last date of submission on Online Application Form is 1st December 2017. On this page we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible than go for it apply for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment.
For hiring JJA candidates in Delhi District Court Department So, DDC invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently Delhi District Court Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies
Every Year Delhi District Court (DDC) Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in DDC Department. In all over Delhi State, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this DDC JJA Vacancy 2017. So, candidates if you are going to apply for Delhi District Court Vacancy than you all must have to aware with it’s Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Delhi District Court. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Delhi District Court Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to filling online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have completed their Graduation they all are eligible for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Post so candidates you all can apply for this latest DDC Recruitment on or before 1st December 2017.
Delhi District Court JJA Recruitment 2017 Details-
- Name of the Organisation : Delhi District Court
- Total Number of Vacancies : 288 Vacancies
- Job Location : Delhi State
- Exam Date : Updated Soon
- Official Site : i-register.co.in
Category Wise Post Details :
- For General Category : 145 Vacancies
- For OBC Category : 78 Vacancies
- For SC Category : 43 Vacancies
- For ST Category : 22 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017
Age Limit : Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017 their age should be in between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st December 2017.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- For OBC Category Candidates : 3 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates : 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PH Category Candidates : 10 years of Age Relaxation.
Educational Qualification : Those Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies they all must have done their Graduation or it’s equivalent and also have 40 W.P.M typing speed.
Note : For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit to the official notification.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates for Junior Judicial Assistant Post will be made on Written Test and Personal Interview and Experience.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Delhi District Court Department.
Application Fee : Those Candidates who are going to apply for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs 300/-
- For SC and ST/ PH Category Candidates : Nil
Delhi District Court JJA Admit Card 2017
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment after 1st December 2017 the next step of officials of DDC is Releasing JJA Admit 2017 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for DDC JJA Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Delhi District Court Releases any kind of notification regarding Junior Judicial Assistant Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page we provide all the direct link of Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates DDC JJA Call Letter is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Result 2017
After successfully conduction of DDC JJA Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Delhi District Court but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release DDC Junior Judicial Assistant Result on their official site. After Written Exam result those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Delhi District Court (DDC) Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies they all need visit to the official site of DDC.
- Now on landing page they all need to search for DDC JJA Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allowed for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online : 11th November 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form : 1st December 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee : 8th December 2017
- Exam Date : January 2018 (Tentative)
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here : Delhi District Court JJA Official Notification (Download PDF)
Click Here : DDC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 (Apply Online) Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 288 Vacancies Notification. Hope you all get the information regarding Delhi District Court JJA Vacancies.