CPNET Admit Card Download 2020 CP NET July Hall Ticket is available at the official site of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences
CPNET Admit Card 2020
After Successfully Closing of Online Application of CPNET very soon Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences is all set to release CPNET Admit Card Download 2020 on it’s official site. It is expected that CPNET Exam is going to conduct in 2020. And Commencement of CPNET Admit Card is in the 2020. Applying online process ends So, candidates before appearing for CPNET Exam you all have to download your Admit Card through the official site of CPNET.
Those candidates who are going to appear for CPNET Exam than they all have to download their CPNET Admit Card on their official site. Admit Card is one of the mandatory document which you all have to carry during examination. Below we provide all the details mentioned on your Admit Card. Candidates below we provide Step by Step Procedure of downloading of CPNET Admit Card. And as well all know CPNET Exam is going to held in the month of 2020 So, there are lots of time is remaining for Exam Preparation. So, below we provide Exact CPNET Exam Syllabus so you can cover all the topics for CPNET Exam. As well as Exam Pattern so that you can manage your timing during examination.
Those Candidates who have successfully applied for CPNET Exam so candidates exam date is out now which is 2020. So, on or before 1 week of Exam you can download your CPNET Admit Card through the official site of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences.
Download UPUMS CPNET July Hall Ticket
Those Candidates who are going to appear for CPNET Exam and not familiar with CPNET Exam than for all of you we are going to take a overview on this Exam. Every year Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences conduct (CPNET) Test to recruit those capable candidates who are seeking job in Teaching Sector. Basically NET Exam for Junior Research Fellowship. Basically CPNET Exam is conducted by Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences for 84 Subjects. Conducting of NET Exam is responsibility of CPNET but on behalf of UGC CBSE Conduct NET Exam Every Year. And this time those candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves for CPNET Exam than they all have to download their CPNET July Admit Card on or before 2020.
CPNET Admit Card Download 2020 Details –
- Organisation Name : Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences
- Exam Name : CPNET
- Exam Date : 2020
- Official Site :
Note : Those candidates who are going to appear for CPNET Exam on 2020 So, candidates you all have to download your CPNET E-Admit Card through the official site of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences which means No hard copy of CPNET Call Letter will be sent on Resident.
Details Contains on CPNET Admit Card
Candidates below we provide point wise all details which are mentioned on your CP NET Admit Card.
- Candidates Name
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Roll Number
- E-Mail ID
- Coordinating Institution
- Exam Date
- Report Time
- Venue Address
- And all the Important Instructions
Candidates are advised to check their Admit Card properly and specially reporting time so you can manage your timing to present at correct time on examination date. Basically In most of the examination candidates have to appear for at-least half an hour before the exact timing of examination. Which means no candidates are allowed to enter the examination hall after half an hour of exam timing. So, candidates be on time.
CPNET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
CPNET Exam is divided in to 3 papers i.e. Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. Each and every paper have their own vital role to check different kind of ability of candidates who have applied for CP NET Exam. Now below we provide all papers role i.e. how many questions are asked and how much it’s time duration etc.
- Paper 1 : This paper shall be general nature which intended to access teaching and research aptitude of candidates. Basically paper I contains four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, Divergent thinking, Comprehension and General Awareness. There are total of 60 questions and each question carries 2 marks and candidates are need to answer any 50 questions.
- 2nd Paper : This paper contains total of 50 objective type question which is totally based of selection of that subject which candidates selected at time of registration. Each and Every question carries 2 marks.
- Paper 3 : This paper contains total of 75 objective type question which is totally based of selection of that subject which candidates selected at time of registration. Each and Every question carries 2 marks.
It is expected that CPNET Hall Ticket Link is going to activated in the end in 2020 on it’s official site so those candidates who are going to appear for CPNET July Exam they all have to download their CPNET Call Letter.
CPNET Expected Cut Off Marks
After Conducting CPNET Exam official releases it’s Category Wise Cut Off Marks on their official web portal which means candidates need to score minimum marks to secure their seat in NET Merit List below we provide a table which shows Category Wise Cut Off Marks.
|Paper’s||Paper 1||2nd Paper||Paper 3|
|For General Category||Soon||Updated Soon||Soon|
|For OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD||Soon||Updated Soon||Soon|
How to Download CPNET Admit Card Download 2020
- Firstly visit to the official site of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences
- Now Search for CPNET Admit Card Link
- Click on it
- Enter all Details i.e. Application Form Number and Password
- Then Click on Submit button.
- Now your CPNET E-Admit Card is appear on your computer screen
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important dates to Remember :
- Releasing Date of UGC NET Admit Card : Updated Soon
- Exam Date : Updated Soon
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here : CBSE NET Admit Card 2020
Download Here : CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2020
Candidates wish you all the luck for CPNET Exam 2020. Hope you all get the information regarding CPNET Admit Card download 2020.