Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) 40 Mining Inspector and Assistant Geologist Jobs 2018, Latest CGPSC Mining Inspector Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Mining Inspector & Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018
In the month of April 2018, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Mining Inspector and Assistant Geologist. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in CGPSC Department they all may apply for this Latest CGPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment after 27th April 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 26th May 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it applies for CGPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment.
For hiring of Mining Inspector and Asst. Geologist candidates in CGPSC Department So, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently CGPSC Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Mining Inspector vacancies
Every Year Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in CGPSC Department. In all over Chhattisgarh, Many of thousand of candidates are going to apply for this CGPSC Mining Inspector Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for CGPSC Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of CGPSC. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
CGPSC Mining Inspector and Asst. Geologist Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 40 Vacancies
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: psc.cg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2017 their age should be in between 21 years to 30 years. (21 years to 40 years for local candidates of Chhattisgarh).
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification : Post Wise Qualification Details Listed Below.
- For Mining Inspector: Applicant Must Have Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering or in Geology from recognized University.
- For Assistant Geologist: Applicant Must Have Passed PG Degree or M.Tech in Geology or M.ech in Applied Geology from recognized University.
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates for Mining Inspector and Asst. Geologist Post will be made on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which are offered by Chhattisgarh State Public Service Commission Department.
- For Assistant Geologist: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- For Mining Inspector: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for CGPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Kindly Refer to the Official Notification
CGPSC Mining Inspector Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Mining Inspector & Assistant Geologist Recruitment after 12th November 2017 the next step of officials of CGPSC is Releasing Mining Inspector Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for CGPSC Mining Inspector Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of CGPSC Releases any kind of notification regarding CGPSC Mining Inspector Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates CGPSC Assistant Geologist Call Letter is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Asst. Geologist Result 2018
After successfully conduction of CGPSC Mining Inspector Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release CGPSC Asst. Geologist Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for CGPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) assistant engineer Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of CGPSC.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for CGPSC Mining Inspector and Assistant Geologist Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 27th April 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 26th May 2018
Important and Useful Link :
CGPSC Mining Inspector & Asst. Geologist Vacancies: (Official Notification)
CGPSC Mining Inspector & Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018: (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for CGPSC Recruitment 2018, Mining Inspector Jobs 40 Vacancies Notification. Hope you all get the information regarding CGPSC Assistant Geologist Vacancies.