- 1 Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2018
- 1.1 Indian Central Railway 2196 Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.2 Share this:
Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2018, Latest 2196 Railway Jobs, Latest Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies, Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies Apply Online at rrccr.com
Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2018
In the year of 2018 Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is going to release RRC Central Railway Apprentice and Various Recruitment 2018 at their Official Site. Board is going to publish the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment advertisement for 2196 number of vacancies for Apprentice Posts. So, Firstly Candidates need to read the whole advertisement notification carefully to check whether they are eligible or not. Candidates can easily check their Eligibility Criteria through the notification which is released by the officials of RRC or you can check your eligibility criteria for here too through this page. Cause on this page we are going to elaborate the whole criteria below.
Candidates need to read the whole below notification before applying for Indian Central Railway Vacancy 2018. It is expected that approx 2.5 lakh vacancies are releases by RRB & RRC Recruitment. And more than 80000 vacancies are for Non-Technical Posts i.e. Loco Pilot, Security Department, Gang man, Assistant Loco Pilot, Lineman, Assistant Station Master, Guard, Keyman, and Maintenance. So, those candidates who think they are capable to serve to Indian Railway so they all can apply for RRB and RRC Recruitment 2018 via online mode through the official site of RRC. For More RRB Jobs 2018 Keep visiting on the same page.
Indian Central Railway 2196 Apprentice Vacancies
Those candidates who are making their mind to take RRC Central Railway Apprentice Exam so firstly you all have to get familiar with Railway Recruitment Board & Cell. Basically, RRB is one of the biggest Railway organization in all over Asia. Which is established on 16th April 1853? In India, it is known as Bhartiya Rail. RRB is a public sector organization which is operated by the (GOI) Government of India. Indian Railway is one of the biggest Rail Network in all over the world. Indian Railway spread approx 116000 Km in the route of 68000 over 7200 stations. Indian Rail carries 9 billion passengers every year to their destination. At present Indian Railway have 1.4 million employees working under it and providing satisfactory services to their customers. Whole India Railway is divided into 21 Zones and these zones are divided into the subdivision. Below we provide a table with the name of all Zones. Indian Railway Headquarter (HQ) is located in the capital of India (New Delhi). Every year RRB & RRC release various vacancies from Junior Level to Officer Level.
In the month of December, 2017 RRB & RRC latest vacancies is going to come up with 1.5 vacant positions So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of RRC. Below we are going to provide the whole eligibility criteria i.e. Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, and Links are mentioned below and Selection Criteria also defined below.
In the Year of 2017-18 Indian Central Railway is going to recruit massive number of candidates for Various Post of Grade A, B, C & D So, those candidates who are seeking job in Indian Railway they all can apply through the region-wise official site of Indian Central Railway or you can apply from here too through the direct link which is provided below.
It is expected that Indian Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies Notification is going to out in the month of October 2017 So, candidates if you are one of them who are seeking the job in Railways than you need to visit on the same page for further details.
Latest Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Those Aspirants who are looking for the latest news about latest central railway apprentice vacancy then here we have provided a full information about how to apply for central railway apprentice recruitment also we have given a complete exposure about upcoming Railway vacancies here itself.
- Name of the Organisation: RRC
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2196
- Post Name: Apprentice and various Vacancies
- Official Site: www.rrccr.com
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: Central Railway Department
- Application Mode: Via Online
Central Railway Post Details (Cluster & Unit Wise) :
For Mumbai Cluster: 1503 Vacancies
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 50 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 274 Posts
- S & T Workshop, Byculla: 54 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai: 252 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 56 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 446 Posts
For Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Vacancies
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 68 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 81 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 48 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal: 96 Posts
For Pune Cluster: 151 Vacancies
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 30 Posts
For Nagpur Cluster: 107 Vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 59 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
For Solapur Cluster: 94 Vacancies
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 73 Posts
Indian Central Railway Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be in between 15 to 24 Years as on 30th October 2017.
Age Relaxation: Will be applicable to Reserved Category Candidates
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years
|RRC CR Notification Date||November 2017|
|Application form submission starting||7 November 2017|
|Last Date Of Submission||8 December 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Date||15 January 2018|
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed their 10th or 12th. For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection Candidates will be made on Merit List and Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General and OBC Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs 100/-
- SC/ ST & Other Reserved Category Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package after completion of Selection Procedure.
Check Here: Latest RRB ALP 25000+ Recruitment
Indian Central Railway Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Indian Central Railway Recruitment in between 30 days of Recruitment Advertisement the next step of officials of Central Railway is Releasing Apprentice Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Indian CR Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Cell Releases any kind of notification regarding Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates RRC Apprentice Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
RRC Central Railway Result 2018
After successfully conduction of Central Railway Apprentice Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Railway Recruitment Cell but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release Indian Central Railway Result on their official site. After Written Exam result from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
Railway Apprentice Recruitment Latest News
Hello aspirants if you are waiting for latest RRB Apprentice Recruitment Notification then here we provide you every possible outcome about latest Railway upcoming jobs you can for further clarification, check out the information below provided in the image about the selection procedure of Railway Recruiters and criteria therein.
How to Apply for RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for RRC Jaipur Apprentice Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of RRC.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for RRC Apprentice Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 1st November 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th November 2017
Important and Useful Links :
Click Here: RRC Latest Recruitment 2018 (Recruitment Advertisement)
Click Here: RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for RRC CR Apprentice Exam 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding Indian Central Railway Online Application Form 2018.