CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 NET November Hall Ticket is available at the official site of Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018
After Successfully Closing of Online Application of CBSE UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) Exam very soon Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to release CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 on it’s official site. It is expected that CBSE UGC NET Exam is going to conduct in 2018. And Commencement of UGC NET Admit Card is in the 2018. Applying online process ends So, candidates before appearing for UGC NET Exam you all have to download your Admit Card through the official site of CBSE i.e. cbsenet.nic.in.
Those candidates who are going to appear for CBSE UGC NET Exam than they all have to download their UGC NET Admit Card on their official site. Admit Card is one of the mandatory document which you all have to carry during examination. Below we provide all the details which is mentioned on your Admit Card. Candidates below we provide Step by Step Procedure of downloading of UGC NET Admit Card. And as well all know UGC NET Exam is going to held in the month of 2018 So, there are lots of time is remaining for Exam Preparation. So, below we provide Exact CBSE UGC NET Exam Syllabus so you can cover all the topics for UGC NET Exam. As well as Exam Pattern so that you can manage your timing during examination.
Those Candidates who have successfully applied for CBSE UGC NET Exam so candidates exam date is out now which is 2018. So, on or before 1 week of Exam you can download your UGC NET Admit Card through the official site of CBSE.
Download UGC NET November Hall Ticket
Those Candidates who are going to appear for CBSE UGC NET Exam and not familiar with UGC NET Exam than for all of you we are going to take a overview on this Exam. Every year (CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education conduct (NET) National Eligibility Test to recruit those capable candidates who are seeking job in Teaching Sector. Basically NET Exam for Junior Research Fellowship. Basically UGC NET Exam is conducted by CBSE for 84 Subjects. Conducting of NET Exam is responsibility of UGC but on behalf of UGC CBSE Conduct NET Exam Every Year. And this time those candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves for NET Exam than they all have to download their UGC NET November Admit Card on or before 2018.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 Details –
- Organisation Name : Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam Name : National Eligibility Test
- Exam Date : 2018
- Official Site : cbsenet.nic.in
Note : Those candidates who are going to appear for CBSE UGC NET Exam on 2018 So, candidates you all have to download your UGC NET E-Admit Card through the official site of CBSE which means No hard copy of UGC NET Call Letter will be sent on Resident.
Details Contains on UGC NET Admit Card
Candidates below we provide point wise all details which are mentioned on your NET Admit Card.
- Candidates Name
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Roll Number
- E-Mail ID
- Coordinating Institution
- Exam Date
- Report Time
- Venue Address
- And all the Important Instructions
Candidates are advised to check their Admit Card properly and specially reporting time so you can manage your timing to present at correct time on examination date. Basically In most of the examination candidates have to appear for at-least half an hour before the exact timing of examination. Which means no candidates are allowed to enter the examination hall after half an hour of exam timing. So, candidates be on time.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
CBSE UGC NET Exam is divided in to 3 papers i.e. Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. Each and every paper have their own vital role to check different kind of ability of candidates who have applied for UGC NET Exam. Now below we provide all papers role i.e. how many questions are asked and how much it’s time duration etc.
- Paper 1 : This paper shall be general nature which intended to access teaching and research aptitude of candidates. Basically paper I contains four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, Divergent thinking, Comprehension and General Awareness. There are total of 60 questions and each question carries 2 marks and candidates are need to answer any 50 questions.
- Paper 2 : This paper contains total of 50 objective type question which is totally based of selection of that subject which candidates selected at time of registration. Each and Every question carries 2 marks.
- Paper 3 : This paper contains total of 75 objective type question which is totally based of selection of that subject which candidates selected at time of registration. Each and Every question carries 2 marks.
|CBSE UGC NET Exam||Marks||Time Duration||Total Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||100||1:15 hour||60|
|Paper 2||100||1:15 hour||50|
|Paper 3||100||2:15 hour||75|
It is expected that CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket Link is going to activated in the end in 2018 on it’s official site so those candidates who are going to appear for CBSE UGC NET November Exam they all have to download their UGC NET Call Letter.
CBSE UGC NET Expected Cut Off Marks
After Conducting UGC NET Exam official releases it’s Category Wise Cut Off Marks on their official web portal which means candidates need to score minimum marks to secure their seat in NET Merit List below we provide a table which shows Category Wise Cut Off Marks.
Minimum Marks to be Obtained
|Paper’s||Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
|For General Category||40%||40%||75%|
|For OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD||35%||35%||60%|
How to Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018
- Firstly visit to the official site of CBSE i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
- Now Search for UGC NET Admit Card Link
- Click on it
- Enter all Details i.e. Application Form Number and Password
- Now Click on Submit button.
- Now your UGC NET E-Admit Card is appear on your computer screen
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important dates to Remember :
- Releasing Date of UGC NET Admit Card :
- Exam Date :
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here : CBSE NET Admit Card 2018
Download Here : CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2018
Candidates wish you all the luck for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding UGC NET Admit Card 2018.