Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019, Latest 8921 Peon & Stenographer Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of Bombay High Court i.e. bhc.gov.in
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
In the month of July 2019, Bombay High Court Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk, Peon and Stenographer. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Bombay High Court Department they all may apply for this Latest Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019. An applicant may apply for this Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment on or after July 2019 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is August 2019. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it apply for Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment.
For hiring Stenographer candidates in Bombay High Court Department So, Raj High Court invited Online Application Form District Wise on their official site. Candidates can easily check District Wise Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently Bombay High Court release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Latest Bombay High Court Stenographer Vacancies
Every Year Bombay High Court Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in Bombay High Court. In all over Bombay State, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this Bombay Junior Clerk Vacancy 2019. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Bombay High Court. District Wise and Category Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Bombay High Court Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th & Graduation they all are eligible for Bombay High Court Stenographer Post so candidates you all can apply for this latest Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment on or before 10th April 2019.
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Bombay High Court
- Total Number of Vacancies: 8921 Vacancies
- Job Location: Bombay
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Age Limit: Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019 their age should be in between 18 years to 38 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- BC Category Candidates : 03 years of Age Relaxation.
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
- Ex Servicemen Candidates: 03 years of Age Relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- Stenographer (LG): Applicant Should have Passed SSLC. Must type 40 word per minute (WPM) in English and 30 Word Per Minute (WPM) in Marathi.
- Peon/Hamal: Applicant should have Passed 7th Class
- Junior Clerk: Applicant should have Passed SSLC, Stenography with 10 Word Per Minute (wpm) along with good speed in English. 80 Word Per Minute (wpm) in Marathi.
Note: For Deep Details regarding Educational Criteria kindly visit the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for Stenographer Post will be made on Written Test/ Typing Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Bombay High Court Department.
- Stenographer (LG): Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,300/-
- Peon/Hamal: Rs.4,400/- to Rs.7,440/- + Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
- Junior Clerk: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Kindly Refer to the official notification.
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment after 10th April 2019 the next step of officials of Bombay High Court is Releasing bhc.gov.in Junior Clerk Admit 2019 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for High Court Junior Clerk Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Releases any kind of notification regarding Steno Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Call Letter is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Result 2019
After successfully conduction of Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Bombay High Court but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of Bombay High Court i.e. bhc.gov.in
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Online Application Form
- Then you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Releasing of Advertisement: July 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online:July 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: Updated Soon
- Shortlisted Candidates : Updated Soon
- Screening Test for Peon/Hamal & Junior Clerk: August 2019
- Local Language Typing Test for Junior Clerk: August 2019
- Local Language Typing Test for Steno (LG): September 2019
- English Dictation Test for Steno (LG):Updated Soon
- English Typing Test for (Jr) Junior Clerk: Updated Soon
- Interview Date for Peon/Hamal & Junior Clerk: Soon
- Interview Date for Steno (LG): Soon
Important and Useful Link :
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|BHC Recruitment||Apply Now|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Answer Key||Download Here|
Candidates wish you all the luck for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019, 8921 Peon & Stenographer Vacancies Notification. Hope you all get the information regarding High Court Stenographer Vacancies.