BARC UDC Recruitment 2020, Upcoming Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Upper Division Clerk Vacancies for the post of UDC & Stenographer, Online Application Form is available at barc.gov.in
BARC UDC Recruitment 2020
In Upcoming Days Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is all set to release the Online Application Form for the post of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer vacancies are coming under BARC UDC Recruitment 2020.
So, this is a good news for those candidates who are seeking the job in Government Sector and in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. So, those candidates who are seeking Govt. Job so they all can apply for this Latest BARC UDC Recruitment 2020. There is the total of 60 Vacancies for all these posts. So, candidates if you are going to apply for this job so you need to read the whole article first. Below We mention all the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Important Links etc.
Those Candidates who are from India and Seeking the job in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre so for them BARC Department Releases an employment notification on their official site So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 25th February 2020.
Candidates if you are eligible for BARC UDC & Stenographer and yet not applied for it so apply as soon as possible cause the last date of Submission of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre UDC & Stenographer Online Application is 25th February 2020. You can apply through the official site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre i.e. barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Details –
- Organisation Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Post Name: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 60
- Apply Mode: Via Online (Through Official Site)
Post Details :
- For Upper Division Clerk: 47 Vacancies
- For Stenographer: 13 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant need to fit these eligibility criteria for filling the Application Form of BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to Apply for BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2020 their Age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
- UR: 18 to 27 years
- SC/ST: 18 to 32 years
- OBC: 18 to 30 years
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification :
- For UDC (Upper Division Clerk): Applicant should have done their Degree from recognized University.
- For Stenographer: Applicant should have done their Matriculation (10th) with a typing speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on written test and personal Interview.
Application Fee: Category Wise Application Fee Listed Below.
- General Candidates: Aspirants should have to pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
So, candidates if you are seeking Upper Division Clerk Jobs than you can easily apply for BARC UDC Recruitment 2020 check the whole eligibility criteria and you get you are fit in that criteria than applying as soon as possible for BARC UDC & Stenographer Vacancies through the link provided below. The last date for submission of Online Application is 25th February 2020.
BARC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2020
It is Expected that before 15 to 20 Days of Written Exam officials of BARC releases it’s Answer Key on their official web portal. So, candidates are advised to Download their Admit Card through the Respective Website. Because at the time of Examination candidates need to carry their Admit card. Without BARC Upper Divison Clerk Admit Card candidates cannot sit in the Examination Hall. So, candidates, whenever Bhabha Atomic Research Centre UDC & Stenographer Releases it’s Admit Card you call, will be informed on the Same Page.
BARC UDC & Stenographer Result 2020
After Examination within one month or 45 days officials of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Releases its result on their official site. So, candidates can check their result through the official site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. So, candidates must check the official site of BARC regularly. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre releases the result as well as Cut off and Answer Key as well.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Updated Soon
How to Apply for BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- Firstly visit the official site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Now Search for BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2020 on the Homepage
- Then Click on it
- Now Click on Application Form
- Fill the whole form carefully with correct details.
- Now Pay your Application Fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Finally, Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2020: (Official Notification)
BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2020: (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for BARC UDC & Steno Recruitment 2020. Hope you all get the information regarding BARC Stenographer Vacancies 2020.