BARC UDC Recruitment 2019, Upcoming Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Upper Division Clerk Vacancies for the post of UDC & Stenographer, Online Application Form is available at barc.gov.in
BARC UDC Recruitment 2019
In Upcoming Days Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is all set to release the Online Application Form for the post of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer vacancies are coming under BARC UDC Recruitment 2019.
So, this is a good news for those candidates who are seeking the job in Government Sector and in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. So, those candidates who are seeking Govt. Job so they all can apply for this Latest BARC UDC Recruitment 2019. There is the total of 60 Vacancies for all these posts. So, candidates if you are going to apply for this job so you need to read the whole article first. Below We mention all the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Important Links etc.
Those Candidates who are from India and Seeking the job in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre so for them BARC Department Releases an employment notification on their official site So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 25th February 2019.
Candidates if you are eligible for BARC UDC & Stenographer and yet not applied for it so apply as soon as possible cause the last date of Submission of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre UDC & Stenographer Online Application is 25th February 2019. You can apply through the official site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre i.e. barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Details –
- Organisation Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Post Name: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 60
- Apply Mode: Via Online (Through Official Site)
Post Details :
- For Upper Division Clerk: 47 Vacancies
- For Stenographer: 13 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant need to fit these eligibility criteria for filling the Application Form of BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to Apply for BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2019 their Age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
- For UR: 18 to 27 years
- For SC/ST: 18 to 32 years
- For OBC: 18 to 30 years
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification :
- For UDC (Upper Division Clerk): Applicant should have done their Degree from recognized University.
- For Stenographer: Applicant should have done their Matriculation (10th) with a typing speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on written test and personal Interview.
Application Fee: Category Wise Application Fee Listed Below.
- General Candidates: Aspirants should have to pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
So, candidates if you are seeking Upper Division Clerk Jobs than you can easily apply for BARC UDC Recruitment 2019 check the whole eligibility criteria and you get you are fit in that criteria than applying as soon as possible for BARC UDC & Stenographer Vacancies through the link provided below. The last date for submission of Online Application is 25th February 2019.
BARC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2019
It is Expected that before 15 to 20 Days of Written Exam officials of BARC releases it’s Answer Key on their official web portal. So, candidates are advised to Download their Admit Card through the Respective Website. Because at the time of Examination candidates need to carry their Admit card. Without BARC Upper Divison Clerk Admit Card candidates are not allowed to sit in the Examination Hall. So, candidates whenever Bhabha Atomic Research Centre UDC & Stenographer Releases it’s Admit Card you call will be informed on the Same Page.
BARC UDC & Stenographer Result 2019
It is expected that After Examination within one month or 45 days officials of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Releases its result on their official site. So, candidates can check their result through the official site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. So, candidates are advised to check the official site of BARC regularly. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre releases the result as well as Cut off and Answer Key as well.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 31st January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th February 2019
How to Apply for BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- Firstly visit the official site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Now Search for BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2019 on the Homepage
- Now Click on it
- Now Click on Application Form
- Fill the whole form carefully with correct details.
- Now Pay your Application Fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2019: (Official Notification)
BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2019: (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for BARC UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019. Hope you all get the information regarding BARC Stenographer Vacancies 2019.