Airports Authority of India 203 Junior Executive and Consultant Recruitment 2017, Latest JE Vacancies Notification, Apply Online at the official site of AAI
Airports Authority of India JE Recruitment 2017
In the month of September 2017, Airports Authority of India Department Releases Recruitment for the post of Junior Executive and Consultant. So, those candidates who are seeking job in AAI Department they all may apply for this Latest AAI JE Recruitment 2017. Applicant may apply for this Airports Authority of India Recruitment after 18th September and the last date of submission on Online Application Form is 17th October 2017. On this page we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Airports Authority of India JE and Consultant Recruitment 2017. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible than go for it apply for AAI Recruitment.
For hiring Junior Executive Post candidates in AAI Department So, Airports Authority of India invited Online Application Form on their official site. Candidates can easily check AAI JE Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently AAI Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Candidates if you want to make your Carrier in Airport Jobs than this is a great opportunity for those who are seeking job in Airports Authority of India. AAI is all set to hire Junior Executive vacancies for the total of 203 posts. Last date of submission of Online Application is 15th October 2017.
Latest AAI Junior Executive Vacancies
Every Year Airports Authority of India Department Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in AAI Department. In all over India, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this AAI JE Vacancy 2017. So, candidates if you are going to apply for AAI Vacancy than you all must have to aware with it’s Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Airports Authority of India. Stream Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Airports Authority of India Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to filling online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Those Candidates who have not yet applied for AAI JE Jobs so apply as soon as possible Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 17th October 2017.
AAI JE & Consultant Recruitment 2017 Details-
- Name of the Organisation : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Total Number of Vacancies : 203 Vacancies
- Job Location : All Over India
- Exam Date : Updated Soon
Post Details :
- For Civil : 50 Vacancies
- For Electrical : 50 Vacancies
- For Electronics : 100 Vacancies
- RHQ, Guwahati : 1 Post
- Agartala : 1 Post
- Imphal : 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India JE & Consultant Recruitment 2017
Age Limit : Post and Category Wise Age Limit Criteria Listed Below.
For Junior Executive :
- For General Category : Applicant age should not more than 27 years.
- For OBC Category : Applicant age should not more than 30 years.
- For SC/ ST Category : Applicant age should not more than 32 years.
For Consultant :
- Applicant age should not more than 60 years.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Educational Qualification : Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Mentioned Below.
For Junior Executive :
- For Civil : Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- For Electrical : Applicant must have completed their Engineering or Technology.
- For Electronics : Applicant must have completed their Degree in Electronics/ Engineering/ Technology/ Telecommunication or Electrical.
Note : Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s in relevant stream which is mentioned above with at-least 60% marks from well recognized university i.e. IIT recognized from Govt. of India and also having GATE Marks on Gate Score Card of the year 2016.
For Consultant :
- Applicant must have completed their Graduation in any discipline and well conversant in English, Hindi and Local Language of NER Region and also having 10 year Experience in relevant field.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates for Constable Post will be made on Written Test and Final Merit List.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package and many more benefits which is offered by Airports Authority of India.
Application Fee : Those Candidates who are going to apply for AAI JE and Consultant Recruitment 2017 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates need to Pay Rs 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Female Category Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Note : Mode of Payment is Internet Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
Update on 11th October 2017 : Those Candidates who are seeking job in Airport Authority of India and yet not applied for Consultant Vacancies so they all need to check their eligibility criteria and if they found they are eligible than apply through the below mentioned link.
AAI Junior Executive Admit Card 2017
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Airports Authority of India JE Recruitment after September/ October 2017 the next step of officials of AAI is Releasing Junior Executive Admit 2017 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Airports Authority of India Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of AAI Releases any kind of notification regarding Junior Executive Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page we provide all the direct link of Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates AAI JE Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
AAI Junior Executive Result 2017
After successfully conduction of AAI JE Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Airports Authority of India but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release AAI JE Result on their official site. After Written Exam result those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for AAI JE Recruitment 2017
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Officer Vacancies they all need visit to the official site of AAI.
- Now on landing page they all need to search for AAI JE Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allowed for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online : 18th September 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form : 17th October 2017
Important and Useful Link :
Click Here : AAI Junior Executive Official Notification
Click Here : AAI JE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Candidates wish you all the luck for Airports Authority of India JE Recruitment 2017. Hope you all get the information regarding AAI JE Vacancies.