Airports Authority of India 542 Junior Executive Recruitment 2017, Latest JE Vacancies Notification, Apply Online for AAI JE Recruitment at the official site of AAI i.e. aai.aero
Airports Authority of India JE Recruitment 2018
In the month of March 2018, Airports Authority of India Department Releases Recruitment for the post of Junior Executive. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in AAI Department they all may apply for this Latest AAI JE Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Airports Authority of India Recruitment after 28th March 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 27th April 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it applies for AAI JE Recruitment.
For hiring Junior Executive Post candidates in AAI Department So, Airports Authority of India invited Online Application Form on their official site. Candidates can easily check AAI JE Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently AAI Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Candidates if you want to make your Carrier in Airport Jobs than this is a great opportunity for those who are seeking the job in Airports Authority of India. AAI is all set to hire Junior Executive vacancies for the total of 542 posts. The last date for submission of Online Application is 31st December 2017.
Latest AAI Junior Executive Vacancies
Every Year Airports Authority of India Department Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in AAI Department. In all over India, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this AAI JE Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for AAI Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Airports Authority of India. Stream Wise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
This is Massive Recruitment which is releases by Airports Authority of India Department So, candidates check the whole eligibility criteria below and proceed to fill online Application Form through the direct link which is mentioned below.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 542 Vacancies
- Post Name : Junior Executive
- Job Location: All Over India
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
AAI JE Post Detail:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Junior Executive (Civil)||100|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||100|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||330|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||12|
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment 2018
Age Limit : Those Candidates who are going to apply for AAI Junior Executive (Fire Service) Vacancies their age should be in between 18 to 30 Years.
Age Relaxation : Will be applicable as per organisation norms.
Educational Qualification : Post Wise Educational Details Listed Below.
- For Junior Executive (Electrical): Applicant must have done their B.Tech in Electrical Background with at least 60% Marks from recognized university.
- For Junior Executive (Civil): Applicant must have done their B.Tech in Civil Programme with at least 60% Marks from recognized university.
- For Junior Executive (Architecture): Applicant should have done their B.Tech in Architecture from recognized board.
- For Junior Executive (Electronics): Applicant should have done their B.Tech in Electronics Background with at least 60% Marks from Recognized Board.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates can get salary package of Rs 40,000 to 1,40,000/- once selected for AAI JE Recruitment post.
AAI Junior Executive Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Airports Authority of India JE Recruitment after 27th April 2018 the next step of officials of AAI is Releasing Junior Executive Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Airports Authority of India Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of AAI Releases any kind of notification regarding Junior Assistant Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates AAI JE Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
AAI Junior Executive (JE) Result 2018
After successfully conduction of AAI JE Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Airports Authority of India but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release AAI Junior Executive Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for AAI JE Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of AAI.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for AAI JE Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
AAI Regional Address:
Airport Authority Of India (AAI)
Tel – 91-11-24632950
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110003
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 28th March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 27th April 2018
Important and Useful Link :
AAI Junior Executive Vacancies 2018: (Official Notification)
AAI JE Recruitment 2018: (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding AAI JE Vacancies.