Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, Latest Senior Assistant (Steno) Vacancies Notification, Apply Online for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment at the official site of Airport Authority of India i.e. aai.aero
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
In the month of November 2018, Airports Authority of India Department Releases Recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in AAI Department they all may apply for this Latest AAI 2018 Recruitment. An applicant may apply for this Airports Authority of India Recruitment after 5th November 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 5th December 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it applies for AAI 2018 Recruitment.
For hiring Junior Assistant Post candidates in AAI Department So, Airports Authority of India invited Online Application Form on their official site. Candidates can easily check AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently AAI Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department.
Candidates if you want to make your Carrier in AAI Recruitment than this is a great opportunity for those who are seeking the job in Airports Authority of India. AAI is all set to hire Junior Assistant vacancies for the total of 71 posts. The last date for submission of Online Application is 5th December 2018.
Latest AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Vacancies
Every Year Airports Authority of India Department Releases Various Kind of vacancies to hire capable candidates in AAI Department. In all over India, Many of lakh of candidates are going to apply for this AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for AAI Vacancy than you all, must have to aware of its Exam Syllabus which is available at the official site of Airports Authority of India. Streamwise post Details is mentioned in the official notification so you can access this official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Name of the Organisation: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 71 Vacancies
- Post Name: Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant and Assistant
- Job Location: All Over India
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
AAI Junior Assistant Post Detail:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||64|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||01|
|Senior Assistant (Steno)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Vacancies their age should be in between 18 to 30 Years.
- For Others: Maximum age 40 years.
Age Relaxation: Will be applicable as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Details Listed Below.
- For Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Applicant should have completed their 10th (Matriculation) + 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks or completed their 12th (Intermediate) with 50% marks.
- For Senior Assistant (Finance): Applicant should have done their Graduation in B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 month and having 2 years experience in relevant discipline.
- For Senior Assistant (Steno): Applicant should have done their Graduation with 80/40 word per minute of typing speed in Shorthand. Also, have 2 years experience and computer proficiency.
- For Assistant (Office): Applicant should have completed their Graduation. Must have 2 years experience in concerned discipline subject to trade test.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get salary package which is offered by Airport Authority of India.
- For Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Rs.12,500-
- For Senior Assistant (Finance): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
- For Senior Assistant (Steno): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
- For Assistant (Office): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
AAI Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment after December 2018 the next step of officials of AAI is Releasing Junior Assistant Admit 2018 on their official site. So, those candidates who are going to appear for Airports Authority of India Written test they all need to download their admit card. So, candidates whenever official of AAI Releases any kind of notification regarding Junior Assistant Admit Card you all will be notified on the same page. On this page, we provide all the direct link to Admit Card where you can download it. Remember Candidates AAI Junior Assistant Admit Card is must cause those candidates who do not have Admit Card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Airports Authority Of India Junior Assistant Result 2018
After successfully conduction of AAI Recruitment Exam Candidates can check it’s Answer Key and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Airports Authority of India but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own Answer Key on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release AAI Junior Assistant Result on their official site. After Written Exam results from those candidates who get passed they all have to appear for Personal Interview Round and Document Verification.
How to Apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of AAI.
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for AAI Junior Assistant Online Application Form
- Then you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- After this, attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
AAI Regional Address:
Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
Tel – 91-11-24632950
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110003
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 5th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 5th December 2018
Important and Useful Link :
AAI Junior Assistant Vacancies 2018: (Official Notification)
AAI Recruitment 2018 (For Others): (Official Notification)
Airports Authority Of India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018: (Apply Online)
Candidates wish you all the luck for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018. Hope you all get the information regarding AAI Recruitment.